What's new

The F35 will be cancelled before 500 planes are made (prediction by Pierre Sprey)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the F35 is dead so is the fifth generation fighter bullshit

the point is F-15 designer says F-35 is stupid: F-15 is a Boeing product, F-35 is a Lockheed Martin product. Pretty much sums up his argument.

DOD are not fools to spend billions of dollars on this plane with time this product is sure to mature

if the F35 is dead so is the fifth generation fighter bullshit

the point is F-15 designer says F-35 is stupid: F-15 is a Boeing product, F-35 is a Lockheed Martin product. Pretty much sums up his argument.

DOD are not fools to spend billions of dollars on this plane with time this product is sure to mature

Pierre hasn't designed any fighters. Not the F-15 and certainly not the F-16 despite many sites claiming so.

Stealth Bomber: Evading Flak over Cost, Mission

A piece about the B-2 from 1988? Really?
I'm sorry mil-avia but considering how you simply fixed this thread's title by adding Pierre Sprey's name
after I had saved your hide from sneers by remembering where your unlinked opening post's quote came
from and did not get as much as a tip of your hat in return, I feel authorized to be bluntly honest with you :
there is an etiquette to forum participation which you don't respect.
Posting links only is not OK. You are supposed to accompany them with either a resume or a short expla-
nation of your own to let others know what it's about. It both helps people to avoid reading BS ( esp. twice )
and provides an idea of where you're coming from and hope to get to.
I'll then surmise hence from your way of doing things that you don't care about discussion on PDF and value
your posting erratic links for what it's worth : a low-key mix of Fox and Sputnik News, not worth checking.

Good luck to you with fixing your ways, Tay.

P.S.
A bit of a sham article but as said above, thus quite a great joke for this thread, man! :laugh: :tup:

Last edited:
A piece about the B-2 from 1988? Really?
I'm sorry mil-avia but considering how you simply fixed this thread's title by adding Pierre Sprey's name
after I had saved your hide from sneers by remembering where your unlinked opening post's quote came
from and did not get as much as a tip of your hat in return, I feel authorized be bluntly honest with you :
there is an etiquette to forum participation which you don't respect.
Posting links only is not OK. You are supposed to accompany them with either a resume or a short expla-
nation of your own to let others know what it's about. It both helps people to avoid reading BS ( esp. twice )
and provides an idea of where you're coming from and hope to get to.
I'll then surmise hence from your way of doing things that you don't care about discussion on PDF and value
your posting erratic links for what it's worth : a low-key mix of Fox and Sputnik News, not worth checking.

Good luck to you with fixing your ways, Tay.

P.S.

A bit of a sham article but as said above, thus quite a great joke for this thread, man! :laugh: :tup:
meh, this thread is a cesspool of misinformation :sick: I posted some videos debunking these myths but looks like they disappeared into the abyss.

Here they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom