What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

No, because they are two different things. The sanctions are and must, be by an act of Congress. The "deal" was done unilaterally within our government, by President Obama, who intentionally framed it as NOT being a treaty, in order to avoid congressional approval. It can and will be undone, by executive action, by President Trump, next month.
I'm talking about Iran's reaction and the following chain of reactions.

Trump would be delighted if Iran abandoned the "deal" first. :agree:
if even he doesn't sign it ultimately it becom law , but Obama can veto it but there is no hope because after even if Obama veto it it will go back to Senate for vote again if it get 2/3rd vote then it becomes law and Obama veto means nothing
we want be the first . thanks god senate has outdo us and from look of it, it will become law even if Obama veto it .

what your stupid country cant do anything about is UNSC chapter 7 2231 .

Last edited:
I don't think you understand our constitution. You are correct that Mr. Obama's veto is ineffective given the margin the sanctions renewal act passed, which leaves him with only the choice of signing it within ten days as you say, or not signing it in which case...........it becomes the law in ten days, anyway. It's academic in any event. The new Congress and President will be in office next month and even if nothing happens until then, they would pass the same bill or an even tougher one, which President Trump would immediately sign. So, hardly, "poor Trump".

Our election is over. The nuclear deal is dead. Sanctions will be re-imposed. Nothing is going to change those things.

It still wouldn't make any sense. Why would Trump say we as a nation look for peace and not toppling foreign governments, and then he would just rip up the nuclear deal. If Trump thinks Iran's nuclear energy program will up and go away, then we have a big problem on our hands.

I don't know what he'll do but killing the nuclear deal is bad for US since there are 5 other countries that signed on to that deal.

Something isn't right here. Iran, be on your toes and keep your whits about you. Mad Dog Mattis and the rest of Trumps cabinet are hardcore anti-Iranian fanatics who will stop at no end to see Iran in ruins. Keep up the good fight. Hopefully our politicians will not seek war but it definitely seems as though sanctions are fully back on the table.

Last edited:
Next steps are Iran showing new centriguges, launching a new (longer range than previous) ballistic missile, etc.

US, neither Obama administration nor Trump administration, can do a damn thing about it, military way.

Only way remaining to US administration is economic war. But not a fucking shit about pre-empty strikes and bullshit like that. James Clapper knows all of these issues. He knows. And his successor will know this.

We will see more sanctions from US, and more staff from Iran. Anything else.

It still wouldn't make any sense. Why would Trump say we as a nation look for peace and not toppling foreign governments, and then he would just rip up the nuclear deal. If Trump thinks Iran's nuclear energy program will up and go away, then we have a big problem on our hands.

I don't know what he'll do but killing the nuclear deal is bad for US since there are 5 other countries that signed on to that deal.

Something isn't right here. Iran, be on your toes and keep your whits about you. Mad Dog Mattis and the rest of Trumps cabinet are hardcore anti-Iranian fanatics who will stop at no end to see Iran in ruins. Keep up the good fight. Hopefully our politicians will not seek war but it definitely seems as though sanctions are fully back on the table.

I didn't vote for Mr. Trump, (although politically, I am further to the 'Right' than he is.), but I do think there are very legitimate reasons to kill the nuclear deal. In any event, I think it safe to say that the deal is as good as dead and gone. The other country participants may continue to abide buy it, or they may call it a day, and simply let it lay dormant. Without the USA however, I think it is all but gone anyway. The real powers that be in Iran, (i.e., religious conservatives.), don't seem too keen on it either.

So it's back to status quo then. lol

no NO NO . don't get it wrong .
status quo is US imposed international action back on Iran + it own sanction and Iran will beck where it was .

but now the UNSC sanction is off and NOT coming back on + Iran oil export are not going to go down no matter what US do + UNSC 2231 recognised Iran as nuclear power + now we can leave NPT and show some real power which we couldnt before + with in 5 year the military export sanction comes of whether we obey by JCPOA or not

Last edited:
no NO NO . don't get it wrong .
status quo is US imposed international action back on Iran + it own sanction and Iran will beck where it was .

but now the UNSC sanction is off and NOT coming back on + Iran oil export are not going to go down no matter what US do + UNSC 2231 recognised Iran as nuclear power + now we can leave NPT and show some real power which we couldnt befor + with in 5 year the military export sanction comes of whether we obey by JCPOA or not

So if Iran finally leaves the NPT (which is should have a long time ago). Will the prospect of nuclear weapons be back on the agenda for the Iranian military?

IThe other country participants may continue to abide buy it, or they may call it a day, and simply let it lay dormant. Without the USA however, I think it is all but gone anyway.
what fool . we have no trade with U.S if Europe and european banks obey by it who cares about your sanction . you can sanction your own companiesnot problem by us

Will the prospect of nuclear weapons be back on the agenda for the Iranian military?
prospect of nuclear weapons be back on the agenda ?? ...................
all i say it soon maybe people be able to see our real missile power then from then on the question people should ask is what could be our real nuclear..............
google search "nuclear power" . and find out what does that word or wording means by international law . i can tell you Japan is not nuclear power country . then go read UNSCR 2231

what fool .

Well, at least you let me know right off the bat, what an immature person you are. Apparently, you don't know how to have a civil discussion.

we have no trade with U.S if Europe and european banks obey by it who cares about your sanction . you can sanction your own companiesnot problem by us

Apparently, your country cares a great deal about American sanctions. I guess you missed all those news reports. As for your assertion, we will put our considerable pressure on others, not to mention our right to restrict trade with those who trade with Iran.

what fool . we have no trade with U.S if Europe and european banks obey by it who cares about your sanction . you can sanction your own companiesnot problem by us

prospect of nuclear weapons be back on the agenda ?? ...................
all i say it soon maybe people be able to see our real missile power then from then on the question people should ask is what could be our real nuclear..............
google search "nuclear power" . and find out what does that word or wording means by international law . i can tell you Japan is not nuclear power country . then go read UNSCR 2231

I guess my biggest issue is whether or not the Iranian government and military honestly believe what they say when Zarif or Rouhani says "nukes don't make countries safer, and makes them weaker".

It's one of my biggest issues when it comes to the Iranian side of the whole nuclear debate. But I digress, I've followed Iran's progress in both the missile sector and the nuclear both of which are remarkable in their own rights and should continue to expand regardless of what we Americans think, its your destiny not ours.

Well, at least you let me know right off the bat, what an immature person you are. Apparently, you don't know how to have a civil discussion.

Apparently, your country cares a great deal about American sanctions. I guess you missed all those news reports. As for your assertion, we will put our considerable pressure on others, not to mention our right to restrict trade with those who trade with Iran.
No matter what the USA is about to do people around the globe have witnessed how Iran adhered to the nuclear deal and American Gov. violated it for several times .. the lie that Iran wouldn't negotiate or if it negotiates it does it just to buy time to make a bomb or Iran ain't interested in cooperating with international community or with IAEA would disappear at once .... one more time your Gov. proved your country isn't trustworthy at all.

So if Iran finally leaves the NPT (which is should have a long time ago). Will the prospect of nuclear weapons be back on the agenda for the Iranian military?
Nuclear weapons have never been on our agenda, we refused that even when Pakistani scientist offered it to us. those who accuse us have zero proof.
our leader removed it from the options due to morality concerns and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom