What's new

The elephant experts didn’t see

You are go again. Still evading. So who was it that just moments ago said, "You wont be missing them for long. They are going to be back with a bang in a few months' time"?

Why are you so shy all of sudden when asked about specifics?

Somebody is full of ****.

If you disagree, then tell me how many of the reforms you listed will be passed SIX months and NINE months from now.

Come on, you made the claims, now back them up.

Are you dumb? The very fact that the govt will take a few of those measures within the first few months should set the country on course correction mode. Also the fact that UPA will be out is enough to bring a lot of buoyancy in the business.

No you want timeline as if I am the one drafting those measures.

Are you dumb? The very fact that the govt will take a few of those measures within the first few months should set the country on course correction mode. Also the fact that UPA will be out is enough to bring a lot of buoyancy in the business.

No you want timeline as if I am the one drafting those measures.

Are you deaf?

I asked you what reforms within how many months, and you couldn't name shit.

Come on, you made the claims, now you let's hear the specifics.

Let me help you more:
The very fact that the govt will take a few of those measures within the first few months...

What are these 'measures', and how many months are the 'first few months'?

Simple enough question even you can answer.

Or, just admit you don't know ****.

I asked you what reforms within how many months, and you couldn't name shit.

I stated the impending reforms clearly and mentioned income tax abolition by June/July 2014. I cannot help it if you have the memory equivalent to that of a goldfish.

Anyways the argument is hypothetical at this time, since the elections are yet to take place and there is a question as to which party is going to form the govt with what liabilities.

I stated the impending reforms clearly and mentioned income tax abolition by June/July 2014. I cannot help it if you have the memory equivalent to that of a goldfish.

Anyways the argument is hypothetical at this time, since the elections are yet to take place and there is a question as to which party is going to form the govt with what liabilities.

LOL, and you have a goldfish's grasp of English. You said a 'slew of reforms' within 'months'. So far you named only ONE, namely the abolition of income tax by Junly 2014.

What about the rest of your 'slew' of reforms? When are they going to happen? Give me some dates, or just admit you are a dumba$$ with a big mouth, which is unsurprising.

Hey, you should run for office.

LOL, and you have a goldfish's grasp of English. You said a 'slew of reforms' within 'months'. So far you named only ONE, namely the abolition of income tax by Junly 2014.

What about the rest of your 'slew' of reforms? When are they going to happen? Give me some dates, or just admit you are a dumba$$ with a big mouth, which is unsurprising.

Hey, you should run for office.

You dumbass, that statement still stands unless you expect me to have clairvoyance to see which specific measures they will take. It could be all or it could be a few and it could be 1 month or 2 months or 6 months, all of which fall within the definition of few months.

You dumbass, that statement still stands unless you expect me to have clairvoyance to see which specific measures they will take. It could be all or it could be a few and it could be 1 month or 2 months or 6 months, all of which fall within the definition of few months.

Wow, you have the memory of a goldfish. Let me make this easier for you, OK? I'm not asking for dates, I'm asking for a deadline (e.g. by July, by September, etc.)

Now, let's refresh your goldfish memory a bit, shall we?

Offhand I can think of 2G/3G spectrum auction, coal block auction, abolition of participatory notes, abolition of income tax, hike in customs and excise tariffs, free import of gold, building up buffer gold stock by issue gold bonds to Indian public. .

Remember what you said now? Good. To make this as easy as possible, simply fill out the following form:

1) 2G/3G spectrum auction conducted by the month of ____, 2014.
2) Coal block auction conducted by the month of _____, 2014.
3) Abolition of participatory notes by the month of _____, 2014.
4) Abolition of income tax by the month of _____, 2014.
5) Hike in customs and excise tariffs by the month of _____, 2014.
6) Free import of gold by the month of _____, 2014.
7) Building up buffer gold stock by issue gold bonds to Indian public by the month of _____, 2014.

OR, if you don't know any of the above, simply declare yourself a bigmouth dumbass with the memory of a goldfish.

Easy peasy, let's hear it.

You loon, let the govt form yet.

Are you dumb? Why did you so confidently predict the following?
The very fact that the govt will take a few of those measures within the first few months should set the country on course correction mode.

Tell me, which 'few of those measures' and 'within the first ____ months'?

You spoke too soon, didn't you? You didn't expect me to call you out on it, did you?

Just admit that you ran your mouth, like the rest of your countrymen are wont to do, and I'll let this pass. It's perfectly understandable that an Indian should be all talk and no action.

Just admit you are a typical Indian, and that's it. Easy peasy.

Are you dumb? Why did you so confidently predict the following?

Tell me, which 'few of those measures' and 'within the first ____ months'?

You spoke too soon, didn't you? You didn't expect me to call you out on it, did you?

Just admit that you ran your mouth, like the rest of your countrymen are wont to do, and I'll let this pass. It's perfectly understandable that an Indian should be all talk and no action.

Just admit you are a typical Indian, and that's it. Easy peasy.

No I did not speak too soon. The BJP/NDA govt is poised to win, just need to see with what margin. The rest of my post was in keeping with their stated aims for the country should they form the govt. Which part of this is difficult for you to understand?

As to the specifics of which measures they will adopt within how many months I do not think even the BJP knows, it will be decided after the formation of the govt.

Now go and find some else to subject your psychopathy to.

No I did not speak too soon... As to the specifics of which measures they will adopt within how many months I do not think even the BJP knows, it will be decided after the formation of the govt.

Oh? Then why did you state the following?
The very fact that the govt will take a few of those measures within the first few months should set the country on course correction mode.
By June-July 2014 you should be able to see a slew of measures on the economic front including abolition of income tax.
Offhand I can think of 2G/3G spectrum auction, coal block auction, abolition of participatory notes, abolition of income tax, hike in customs and excise tariffs, free import of gold, building up buffer gold stock by issue gold bonds to Indian public. .
I stated the impending reforms clearly and mentioned income tax abolition by June/July 2014.

Because it is their stated aim.

And you assumed the BJP will win? And should it win, that these reforms will actually happen? You take all these to be facts?

Man, you are dumb and a loon!

Still, you haven't answered my questions, and I must insist that you fill out the form, since you are so confident about these reforms materializing. Come on, you can do it.

1) 2G/3G spectrum auction conducted by the month of ____, 2014.
2) Coal block auction conducted by the month of _____, 2014.
3) Abolition of participatory notes by the month of _____, 2014.
4) Abolition of income tax by the month of _____, 2014.
5) Hike in customs and excise tariffs by the month of _____, 2014.
6) Free import of gold by the month of _____, 2014.
7) Building up buffer gold stock by issue gold bonds to Indian public by the month of _____, 2014.

OR, if you don't know any of the above, simply declare yourself a bigmouth dumbass with the memory of a goldfish.

Easy peasy, let's hear it.

And you assumed the BJP will win? And should it win, that these reforms will actually happen? You take all these to be facts?

Yes this is the way the wind is blowing.

Now take it easy yourself and take your medicines to help you with your OCD.

@Hermione Please learn to completely ignore that user and never ever reply to his posts, he is presently one of the top two trolls in this forum, fortunately the other one got banned. Just report his trolls and hope that he will also get banned eventually.

@scorpionx This article is actually a very good read.

@levina Economics is also your forte?

@fsayed @Guynextdoor2 @jbgt90 @Bhai Zakir Anything in defence? :-)

Back
Top Bottom