What's new

The disturbing irrationalism of Jaggi Vasudev

An irritant at best.
to a couple of few very specific lots

yes

at least one of those lots is very fragmented and divided on him

hardcore sunnis will always hate him with all their might

and it was a Christian who introduced me to jaggi.. Jaggi is one cool cat, and he speaks a lot of sense from whatever little I seen of him.

zakir naik otoh... :rolleyes:

It must be noted that Jaggu killed his wife.
yes, and double Sri is a pedo

right ?

It must be noted that Jaggi killed his wife.

I didn't know that.

Whenever the leftists, libtards and there apologists get in a debate with him, he surely mops the floor with them.

I think I can engage him in debate. So can others like Kanhaiya Kumar.

to a couple of few very specific lots

yes

at least one of those lots is very fragmented and divided on him

Who do you mean ?

hardcore sunnis will always hate him with all their might

It is not from a Sunni perspective that I oppose him but from the POV of a simple rationalist.

and he speaks a lot of sense from whatever little I seen of him.

The OP debunked his theory about "poisoned food" during lunar eclipse.

zakir naik otoh... :rolleyes:

I wanted to mention that Jaggi Vasudev is the Hindutva version of Zakir Naik.

The OP debunked his theory about "poisoned food" during lunar eclipse.
I wanted to mention that Jaggi Vasudev is the Hindutva version of Zakir Naik.
Keep in mind he is talking about the spiritual and metaphysical a lot of the time.

most definitely not a "hindu" Zakir Naik type

mullahs are from a different planet than us dharmis

there can be and are indeed crazies that exist between both of these groups but.. still different planets

that loon Nithyananda maybe, he's off his rocker and a cultist.

Sadhguru eats these zakir types for breakfast, every single time.

you might not like him, but he's a smart sharp guy and in tune with what's happening in the world.

from among the mullahs, I liked that Trinidad based pro Russia guy who speaks a lot about geopolitics.. sheikh Hossein ?

He's interesting but haven't seen anything from him in years, hope he's still alive and doing well etc

from among the mullahs, I liked that Trinidad based pro Russia guy who speaks a lot about geopolitics.. sheikh Hossein ?

He's interesting but haven't seen anything from him in years, hope he's still alive and doing well etc

Imran Hosein. I have listened to him during the early days of the Libya and Syria war. Yes, he presented quite a few valid reasonings. Quite unlike that Mutfti Menk.

Keep in mind he is talking about the spiritual and metaphysical a lot of the time.

most definitely not a "hindu" Zakir Naik type

So why does he talk about say evolution ?

that loon Nithyananda maybe, he's off his rocker and a cultist.

He seems to be like the old-style cultists like Osho and even Ramdev who has an island in Scotland.

Sadhguru eats these zakir types for breakfast, every single time.

I want to engage in debate with him. I think Kanhaiya Kumar in debate with him would be interesting too.

you might not like him, but he's a smart sharp guy and in tune with what's happening in the world.

Do you know of a single solution to the world's problems that he has given ?

Do you know of a single solution to the world's problems that he has given ?
there is no solution to the world's problems

this is a school where we come to learn

before returning to Allah.

there, secular enough ? :enjoy:

Kanhaiya Kumar :lol::lol: You mean this brain-dead moron. Ambani passing his empire to his son is reservation :lol::lol:

Please post reasonable debate vids which don't have foul-mouthed, fanatic people like Shubhrashta. I once saw a debate of hers where she thought shouting "moron" ( as if she's American ) is acceptable.

Edit : Shubhrastha is the female version of Arnab Goswami.

Last edited:
Please post reasonable debate vids which don't have foul-mouthed, fanatic people like Shubhrashta. I once saw a debate of hers where she thought shouting "moron" ( as if she's American ) is acceptable.

Forget about the girl. Please let me know your thoughts on the level of argument that your Kanhaiya Kumar makes (whom you believe would debate well with Jaggi Vasudev) 'Ambani passing his empire to his son is reservation'.

Forget about the girl. Please let me know your thoughts on the level of argument that your Kanhaiya Kumar makes (whom you believe would debate well with Jaggi Vasudev) 'Ambani passing his empire to his son is reservation'.

I see now that this debate has been posted on Kanhaiya's YT channel. I will definitely watch it tomorrow.

there is no solution to the world's problems

this is a school where we come to learn

before returning to Allah.

there, secular enough ? :enjoy:

That's a fatalist argument. Leave aside greater people, even the humble me has posted a thread about a new kind of economic system.

That's a fatalist argument. Leave aside greater people, even the humble me has posted a thread about a new kind of economic system.
ever heard this one:

"the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

?

baaki aapko jitna communism karna hai, karo.. just don't expect me to pay for it :D

baaki aapko jitna communism karna hai, karo.. just don't expect me to pay for it :D

Well, as per my understanding, a communist society will include a clause that a citizen will not have to pay taxes to the socio-economic implementation to keep that citizen alive and happy. Isn't that an ideal well worth desiring ?

I am logging off now.

Back
Top Bottom