What's new

The Difference between Taliban and MQM

sherdil76

Reaction score
The Difference between Taliban and MQM

Altaf Hussain BHAI voices his concern about the Talibanisation of Sindh.
Altaf Hussain BHAI sits in his comfortable home in London and cries for Pakistan.
Altaf Hussain BHAI calls for national reconciliation.

Ever wondered about how different BHAI and Taliban are? I did!! And, honestly, I have failed to come up with any substantial difference.

That Karachi burns whenever BHAI does not like something is a common sight. Innocent people die yet nothing happens. Strange? PRETTY STRANGE….yes I know. How is BHAI any different to a Don from the Italian Mafia? Nationality, perhaps? Don’t underestimate BHAI by the way, he is a British National!! YAY! A British DON controlling Pakistani gangsters. On second, third and fourth thoughts, that sounds very VERY disgusting and condemnable.

First things first, can someone, please, tell me why BHAI called the formation of Pakistan the biggest blunder in the history of mankind? For those who deny this, here is the video link. The celebrated BHAI did come up with these preposterous words. Please be my guest and have a look at this:

Ok, you might say this clip is doctored…..how about this to reveal BHAI’s struggle for the nation?

The interview of Altaf's guard

Now let’s take a look at what the Taliban are vying for. They are fighting for the implementation of their agenda; a flawed agenda. Their efforts are strong contenders to win the “Best Effort to Break Pakistan” award. But there is some serious competition for the Taliban. Guess who is so competitive?
Obviously BHAI and his cronies!

If someone does not listen to the Taliban, he or she is flogged, kidnapped or brutally murdered. Is it not the same with BHAI and his associates? Don’t they use the same tactics? Is it not proven? With people having criminal, CRIMINAL records…..rephrase that to PROVEN CRIMINAL records, I really don’t want to say much.

Is it not true that in the 90s, MQM used to drill holes into LIVING HUMAN BEINGS? On what pretext? They stood up against BHAI!

What sort of a Pakistani would proudly hold his BRITISH PASSPORT and then speak so dramatically of his love for Pakistan? Is this not a dichotomy? If BHAI is as popular as he claims, he should put his popularity to test. Come back BHAI! Face the cases against you! Tell the families of those you have killed, looking in their eyes, that you made a mistake….or MISTAKES.

I am baffled. You know why? It just occurred to me that Britain is playing a very dubious role in the war against terror. Why else would they support a terrorist? Let him live in the heart of their country?
What is MQM’s source of income? How can they afford their international secretariat? The art of BHATTA collection!!! BHAI….please send these BHATTA collectors to our tax collection people….they might learn a trick or two about how to collect taxes. Or you can send them to the west…..an easier, quicker method of collecting foreign aid

Here is another link in case you are too bored reading this:

Canada Court Declares Musharraf's main ally, MQM as a terrorist > Insaf Forum > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf

It reads: “ The head of the Quebec branch of a Pakistani political party is facing deportation after the Federal Court of Canada ruled he belonged to an organization [Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) led by London, UK-based Criminal Terrorist Altaf Hussain] that committed terrorism…..”

The May 12 carnage; In the footage shown by AAJ TV a day after the bloodshed in Karachi, there were clips of some people firing and they were accompanied by cameramen shooting the whole scene. Guess what? The same evening, Dr. Farooq Sattar held a press conference, showing videos of Sherry Rehman and her PPP workers involved in the firing. Knock Knock. The video makers were with those firing. Knock Knock. The video was shown by MQM. Knock Knock. Knock……….

I am a bit sleepy, the battery is running out….more later. But one thing is for sure, for someone who has 234 registered criminal cases against him, including 44 murder charges and 18 torture charges, there are a lot of questions to be answered, a lot of explaining to do.

Down with MQM!

Fight against the Taliban and MQM; they are the same. MQM is a more liberal version of the Taliban.

Pakistan Zindabad!

Last edited by a moderator:
jo BHAI giri koo choree kaa woh hogaa KHALAAS....

Mahajir Mera Laqab Hay...
Sathi Meri Pehchaan Hay...
Muttehida Meri Jamat Hay...
Patang Mera Nishan Hay...
Sindh Ka Main Beta Hoon...
Shahid Mera Naame Hay...
G.A Altaf Bhai
G.A Muttehida

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

jo BHAI giri koo choree kaa woh hogaa KHALAAS....

Mahajir Mera Laqab Hay...
Sathi Meri Pehchaan Hay...
Muttehida Meri Jamat Hay...
Patang Mera Nishan Hay...
Sindh Ka Main Beta Hoon...
Shahid Mera Naame Hay...
G.A Altaf Bhai
G.A Muttehida

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

thanks for letting me know more about MQMwalaz state of mind

cheers :enjoy:

Keep dreaming!!

MQM got 25 lac votes in last election, thats mean u r insulting 25lac people, and MQM is the only party whose votes always increases, if u see another parties, they have change of numbers in thier votes, PML-N and PPP didnt get good votes in 2002 but in 2008 they perform well,

What is the reason?? Bcoz people gave them right for ruling but they failed to slove the problems;

But if we talk abt MQM, if someone votes MQM, then he would never change vote another party, bcoz he's satisfied with MQM!
But the voters of PPP and PML-N changes their mind within one year bcoz of poor performance!

Thats why MQM always gains popularity!

MQM never fails to fullfills his supporter's wish!
And the supporters of MQM are the only people who dont get angry after voting, they always remain happy as they have voted MQM,

But if u talk abt other parties, perception of people change in months, they beat themsleves for voting that party!
Thats why we have high in change in number of votes in other parties!

And i bet if in this world MQM gets majority seats, then it will increase more in next elections!

Have u ever thought that why MQM's popularity always increases??

i always think why MQM seats increase but i know the answer....jo BHAI ko degaa CROSS woh hogaa KHALAS!!!

KHANE KA PEENE KAA JEENE KAA MARNEE GAA TENSION NAHI LENE KA BHAI SE POCHNEE kaaa...

HAHAHA I LOVE THIS SONG....i think this SHOULD BE THE PARTY SONG OF MQM!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM never fails to fullfills his supporter's wish!
And the supporters of MQM are the only people who dont get angry after voting, they always remain happy as they have voted MQM,

But if u talk abt other parties, perception of people change in months, they beat themsleves for voting that party!
Thats why we have high in change in number of votes in other parties!

And i bet if in this world MQM gets majority seats, then it will increase more in next elections!

Have u ever thought that why MQM's popularity always increases??[/QUOTE]

yess, More weapons = More Votes

hehe.. :D

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Wednesday, May 13, 2009
KARACHI: The Criminal Investigation Department (CID) seized numerous weapons from the inter-city Mashallah coach on Tuesday and arrested one culprit after a brief encounter. CID SSP Fayyaz Khan said that, on a tip-off, a raid was conducted near the Habib Bank Chowrangi, SITE area and after an encounter; the CID squad was able to arrest the coach driver, namely Zawal Khan Afridi, and seized a huge cache of weapons. The recovered weapons are four MP-5s, three G-3 rifles, one LMG, three 8mm rifles, three Kalashnikovs and large amounts of ammunition, while three hand grenades were also recovered. SSP Khan further said that the arrested man hails from the tribal areas and was smuggling the weapons in from Peshawar. Further investigations are underway. staff report

Arms cache seized in Karachi, one held - GEO.tv

Updated at: 2148 PST, Tuesday, May 12, 2009
KARACHI: The Police have recovered a huge cache of arms and ammunition brought to the city in a bus from Peshawar on Tuesday.

The Senior Superintendent Police Raja Riaz told that CID police raided a bus and found a large quantity of weapons. The police also detained a person, Zawar Khan Afridi, from the bus.

The bus has been moved to the CID office for further search.

HASNAIN what is your point....why do u keep arguing about the samething over and over again....

That was my answer to brainwashed zai!!
Who is saying this!

dont believe his lies ANP and PPP and all other parties have done no criminal activities in karachi

MQM is using them as scapegoat to blame other ethinicities like u said punjabi pashtoon sindhi and whomever else its our country for everyone they can go wherever they want because they are just poor people looking for jobs

I can share dozens of videos in which they welcoming pakistanis and saying we welcome pakistanis to come karachi for job??

Question why they only come to karachi??

Bcoz only karachiites gives them job!
And Most services of karachi is in in hand of MQM and their supporters, if they were against the people who are coming karachi then would not give them job, and would have stopped coming karachi,

But poeple are still coming karachi,
which shows they gets jobs in karachi!!

Action speaks louder!!

U keep propaganda!
MQM will keep giving them jobs!

If MQM was stoping them then they would start runing from karachi to other parts of pakistan, but fact is they are still coming!

chill out man; karachi doesnt belong to mqm; it belongs to pakistan; stop making it look like karachi is a separate entity; this is just what mqm is good at.
whats wrong with people coming in from other parts of the country to work in karachi? it is the trade hub of pakistan and everyone including punjabis and pashtuns have the right to come and work there; and its not like karachi is in a separate country anyways...

mqm aint peace lovin; they force people to do stuff at gunpoint; have loads of illegal weapons (i know a person who used to transport illegal weapons for mqm) all the mobile chors are the blessing of altaf; we didnt have that in lahore until mqm opened up its offices in punjab...

we didnt have that in lahore until mqm opened up its offices in punjab...

Mobiles were not snatched in lahore before musharraf bcoz people dont have mobiles that time, lol!

And in 1970 there was no incident of mobile snatching bcoz there was no mobile!
But now there are 80 million mobiles in pakistan!

That was my answer to brainwashed zai!!
Who is saying this!

I can share dozens of videos in which they welcoming pakistanis and saying we welcome pakistanis to come karachi for job??

Question why they only come to karachi??

Bcoz only karachiites gives them job!
And Most services of karachi is in in hand of MQM and their supporters, if they were against the people who are coming karachi then would not give them job, and would have stopped coming karachi,

But poeple are still coming karachi,
which shows they gets jobs in karachi!!

Action speaks louder!!

U keep propaganda!
MQM will keep giving them jobs!

If MQM was stoping them then they would start runing from karachi to other parts of pakistan, but fact is they are still coming!

even before answering ur rubbish noone has suppourted ur lies here now u can share all the vidoes in the world because MQM politicians will obviiusly say they welcome people unless they are that stupid. And please stop crappin on because the fact is these people are not getting well paid jobs they are just doing cheap labour something i think is hardly monitored by MQMand yes actions do speak louder than words and MQMs criminal acts prove just that i mean how can we take a party seriusly when its leader said our nation is a mistake how can we accept that

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom