What's new

The Damage Trump Has Done

The basic problem with the US is that it is quickly losing its dominance over the World. There are new sheriffs in town. Economically, militarily and technologically. Most of the stunts pulled by current administration are to remain relevent. This current step about Israel and cold response from the World is a simple indication.

Sir Jee Trump is not going anywhere, and would not be surprise if he wins second term as well. He is doing a good job, he is exactly doing what majority of US public wants to be done.

The case I referred to has to do with drawing voting district boundaries, and its implications for future elections may be important. And the US system of checks and balances will work to keep the country above just one man. After all, USA remains what it is despite its Presidents, not because of them. As long as the US economy does well, he will be regarded accordingly.

Glad the SCOTUS had the (near) final say on "travel ban" like I said it would, even a bunch of left leaning judges sided with Trump bigly (the statute regarding executive control on this is quite clear after all). MSM just tucked its tail in and didnt cover it at all pretty much heh.

The rule of law is not a popularity contest. :D

The case I referred to has to do with drawing voting district boundaries, and its implications for future elections may be important. And the US system of checks and balances will work to keep the country above just one man. After all, USA remains what it is despite its Presidents, not because of them. As long as the US economy does well, he will be regarded accordingly.

Thank you for detailed explanation. God Bless America and Americans.

Always love it when rollingstone thinks its political op eds mean something heh.

BTW @Desert Fox I made a real life bet (100 bucks on the line, handshake and everything in front of 3rd party) with a triggered libtard acquaintance of mine about trump getting impeached/muller getting fired. The guy thinks its 100% guaranteed it will happen (i.e trump fires muller or gets impeached).

Gonna be fun to win that one hehe ( I kinda feel bad for not taking one earlier from him when he went on a rant at the start of the year that trump wont last 1 year).

But lets see! @Vergennes @Hamartia Antidote @Gomig-21
The same people said Trump would never get the Republican nomination. The same people said Trump would never become president and that Hillary would best him in a land slide. Right, those people :lol: they live in a different era. Unfortunately they still haven't caught up with the fact that American politics are increasingly becoming more ideological based not only on simple economic or political differences but increasingly on cultural and even ethnic lines. This is why Trump won the primaries against the other Republican candidates. He's a Nationalist (or so comes off as one), they were/are not.

Now whether or not Trump is able to live up to his campaign promises due to various reasons is yet to be seen however I doubt he will lose support from his support base and get impeached unless he does something outrageously in opposition to his political platform.

Even if he gets impeached the movement he gave momentum to will continue to grow in influence and will pave a way for a more radical form of Nationalism. There's no going back now.

Back
Top Bottom