What's new

The Corrupt claims , the Police violence was stopped to allow entertaining PSL final

Does this leave you with bad taste about PSL?

• Yes, Why are players playing at this time

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

• Sethi the Corrupt should not have politicized sport

• Fire Najam Sethi

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Corrupt claims , the Police violence was stopped to allow entertaining PSL final
(Cricket activity)

The whole country is pain here Najam Sethi wants to promote his cricket , a activity he never played himself at Professional Level

(Cricket activity)

The whole country is pain here Najam Sethi wants to promote his cricket , a activity he never played himself at Professional Level

The best show would be for both teams to walk out of the match on live TV in support of IK.

I totally support this. Some things are larger than sport. But we know it wont happen as money is on the line.

The time is ripe for people to ignore such frivolous entertainments and concentrate on the real issues at hand.

The iranian football team had big balls to do that in world cup.

Pakistanis are not Iranians. The national daytime sleeping period is about to begin too.

Pakistanis are not Iranians. The national daytime sleeping period is about to begin too.
The iranian girls are far braver than the macho men in Pakistan... shameful.

I still dont understand... people get rilled up by blasphemy.. yet here .... thieves of epic proportion who have systematically destroyed the country, laid zero opportunities to the future generation and sold out everything to the Xi pinkies. What else can we say.... when this forum is given total impunity to these xichod wumaos who destroyed mosques and incarcerated millions, etc.....

The day when this country wakes up and hangs these bastards from the trees will be the day it will be really free. Look at East Pakistan, when the people finally got rid of their colonial legacy, this changed.

I still dont understand... people get rilled up by blasphemy.. yet here .... thieves of epic proportion who have systematically destroyed the country, laid zero opportunities to the future generation and sold out everything to the Xi pinkies. What else can we say.... when this forum is given total impunity to these xichod wumaos who destroyed mosques and incarcerated millions, etc.....

It is just a matter of what priorities are important to the people in charge, that is all. Very understandable, at least to me.

It is just a matter of what priorities are important to the people in charge, that is all. Very understandable, at least to me.
the poor can be pushed to a certain point. then it breaks.

Firing Najam Sethi is a fair thing to do. Even his own party doesn't like him, so I don't understand why he's still around when all he does is create unnecessary controversies.

Back
Top Bottom