What's new

The Chinese communist party is dengerous due to ''exaggerated heavy-handness''

China under the Communists looks really rundown, dark... kinda reminds me of the Soviet Union under Russian rule and its rundown member states. A brutal, poverty-stricken, authoritarian system where people had to smuggle goods in from the West and vodka was plenty to drown your sorrows in. The best cars were all ugly Ladas in the Soviet Union.

But just look at the damn Communists in China. Look at these cities... they've trashed a beautiful country and everyone lives in absolute fear and poverty because nobody is allowed to have wealth.

These cities look worse than Mumbai or New Delhi... Utterly depressing man. What will they do to the world?? Oh the humanity! :(

I know that China is a wealthy nation and nobody is denying that and one that seeks to become the dominant force in the world but what I question is the under laying functional issues such as the extreme over-exaggerated heavy-handness practiced by the CCP is nothing but worrying.

Do you know that several African nations have chinese citizens like Kenya, Bostwana, South Africa etc etc hence they have sizable Chinese citizens they can put them on the streets but this is only something the CCP would do because these African adminstrations are not retarded by taking extreme measures against minorities working in their countries as the CCP did... this is a fact! The CCP is run like a Mafia organisation. I have seen several videos of pleading journalists telling the world that his life has ended because he has written an article that was not in favor of the CCP. This is the acts of gangsta's.

They seem to be generous in their ways of ''Over-exaggerated heavy-handness'' If heavy-handness was charity they would have been rewarded the noble price every year since last 70 years or so of CCP's existence

Which brings us back to the Hong-Kong protests and to be fairly honest at the time. I was wondering and pondering over why the hack would they do such over the top protests over ''A new extradition law'' where the Chinese gov't can require all criminals or anyone extradited to China from Hong-Kong.

They knew something we didn't know? Which is the brutality of CCP and to be honest at the time it didn't make sense to me but now it dose. For the first time I understand why Hong Kong protest'ed against that law. Taiwan or anyone neighbouring them should keep these guys away from their territories

What the normal average joe don't understand is the fear the CCP stroke in the hearts of it's citizens they are monitored very closely and can't even post online anything negative they could lose their lives. With extreme intimidation due to the heavy-handness. CCP will export this to any territory it controlls period. The CCP gonna CCP and in that itself is what makes the CCP dengerous entity and one not to take lightly

I'll explain China very simply.

Xi Jinping is the Hitler and rest of the world are Jews. It's just a matter of when - not if - we will all be thrown into concentration camps like Uighurs and made to shout songs of CCP.

The world should realise what kind of threat communism poses to the world especially Muslims who are going to be the first ones thrown to gas chambers.

Funny how you bots are out in full force, preaching your anti-China mantra because uncle Pompeo instructed it.

China didn't use to be this way and one of the oldest civilizations but the CCP has a dark story since Mao they used over-exaggerated heavy-handness and this has become their way of life since than. The extreme overly forceful measures is worrying and mostly out of context
Obviously , you didn't read Chinese history and just make things up about CCP.

Obviously , you didn't read Chinese history and just make things up about CCP.
They're stuck with scripted content telling them to emphasize heavily on how big and bad CCP is for survival of human race. :-)

They are expanding and growing if the CCP takes over the world. You can envision a reality beyond our fancies. They are ruthless and justice is not common amongst the CCP or even in the CCP directionary people will suffer all over the world under the over-exaggerated heavy-handness of the CCP

The problem with china is they are expanding their influence using their economic and financial power. Once they wrap their hands around ur neck financial they will force their political beliefs on you

That is, realistically, your own insecurity regarding China. I don't think that is the case. Unlike the Americans, majority of the Chinese don't have faith, why on earth would they strive for world domination, just why?

China under the Communists looks really rundown, dark... kinda reminds me of the Soviet Union under Russian rule and its rundown member states. A brutal, poverty-stricken, authoritarian system where people had to smuggle goods in from the West and vodka was plenty to drown your sorrows in. The best cars were all ugly Ladas in the Soviet Union.

But just look at the damn Communists in China. Look at these cities... they've trashed a beautiful country and everyone lives in absolute fear and poverty because nobody is allowed to have wealth.

14aTDpn.jpg

n79VMN0.jpg

M5SyYY7.jpg

FtJ6XJf.jpg

zmd3Dn7.jpg

sR0kDY9.jpg

7nPFFXC.jpg

6SVTHnA.jpg

These cities look worse than Mumbai or New Delhi... Utterly depressing man. What will they do to the world?? Oh the humanity! :(

Scary man. How dare they give out mass loans for infrastructure development in other countries too.

wrong China did funds news outlet, students orgs abroad to support China , like what they did during hongkong protest

Supporting their narrative and their own domestic stance and international stance is different to supporting communism abroad. Russia quite literally supports the setup of a communist states just because they're communist.

14aTDpn.jpg

n79VMN0.jpg

M5SyYY7.jpg

FtJ6XJf.jpg

zmd3Dn7.jpg

sR0kDY9.jpg

7nPFFXC.jpg

6SVTHnA.jpg

No man, its all fake its potemkin villages. But what happens if most of the cities become like potemkin villages, then wouldn't taht make it the rule instead of the exception. It's one thing to have one potemkin village but heck there are literally thousands now, what is reality now... helpppp

Xi Jinping is the Hitler and rest of the world are Jews. It's just a matter of when - not if - we will all be thrown into concentration camps like Uighurs and made to shout songs of CCP.

The world should realise what kind of threat communism poses to the world especially Muslims who are going to be the first ones thrown to gas chambers.

which muslim in china are thrown into gas chamber, care to cite links?

14aTDpn.jpg

n79VMN0.jpg

M5SyYY7.jpg

FtJ6XJf.jpg

zmd3Dn7.jpg

sR0kDY9.jpg

7nPFFXC.jpg

6SVTHnA.jpg

Good number of such buildings are ghost buildings. To promote the construction industry and their image. No one can really afford to live in them.

People on here are often on extremes and lavk pragmatism.

Yes the Chinese have made lots of progress. Yes they have risen from opium addicts to production pwerhouse. But no everything is rosy like the average Pakistani imagines.

Yes there is great deal of evil, lies and deceit in CCP just like Communist party of Russia. The evidence against Chinese of Uighur genocide/re-education/vocational training whatever they wish to call it is very real.

China is doing good for itself but it is not the land of garden and rivers of milk&honey.

which muslim in china are thrown into gas chamber, care to cite links?

It would seem that Chinese are the Jews in the economic sense and everyone is jealous of their success.

I'm betting that Chinese will be the ones being put in camps and killed.

Back
Top Bottom