• 10151870_1480800412155402_2797236371487581782_n.png
    10151870_1480800412155402_2797236371487581782_n.png
    126 KB · Views: 885
well there was joke about imran khan, on parallel lines

taliban: we did bomb blasts

imran khan: no it was CIA/MOSSAD

taliban: no we did it

imran: no you didn't, it was CIA conspiracy

taliban: we didn't? well okay, as you say!

hahahah taliban got trolled by awaaam and media ! :P
:D

typical youthyas debates :D

shows how convincing IK is can even convince the Talibunnies they didnt do it and they should go back to sleep :D

india and the west fund these terrorists in Pakistan through Afghanistan and through Pakistanis within the west and some internally

lets wait for solid evidence till then lets just calmly breathe shall we?
I am not talking about the recent happenings

I am talking about what Pakistanis generally know that is going on in the country

india and the west fund and recruit these terrorists in Pakistan through Afghanistan and through Pakistanis within the west and some internally

india and the west fund these terrorists in Pakistan through Afghanistan and through Pakistanis within the west and some internally
maybe, but it is us who is actually responsible. we dont blame talibans but india, honestly india will never fight Pak (maybe) because of our establishments(when they have authority to launch the atoms), now we cant actualy nuke talibans, can we?

I am not talking about the recent happenings

I am talking about what Pakistanis generally know that is going on in the country

india and the west fund and recruit these terrorists in Pakistan through Afghanistan and through Pakistanis within the west and some internally
I wouldnt doubt the CIA either they have their noses everywhere....even the American people are paranoid of them!

maybe, but it is us who is actually responsible. we dont blame talibans but india, honestly india will never fight Pak (maybe) because of our establishments(when they have authority to launch the atoms), now we cant actualy nuke talibans, can we?
Every agency will find its ways...No agency is an angel...its literally their job to get intel and many do side businesses like ops...its no secret!

yes u r correct.

Every agency will find its ways...No agency is an angel...its literally their job to get intel and many do side businesses like ops...its no secret!

I never underestimated ISI, who could distribute the Russia into pieces? CIA couldnt do, ISI did, they are our protectors, we should not lose hope in them.

CIA and RAW is working together to counter Pakistani agencies and get their dirty hands on nuclear arsenals of Pakistan. They cannot attack Pakistan directly or they will be vaporized. Hence, they are using talibitches to create civil war situation in Pakistan so they can come to Pakistan by saying that "our ally need our help" and do what they really want to. India will allow them to use their soil to get into Pakistan and everything will happen exactly what you think.

Theak ha ab
KHUSH!!

Back
Top Bottom