What's new

The better growth model - India or China

Haha you mind reader :lol: I was gonna chose the same ones.
I'd add Turkey to it as well.

Lol. I guess people in both our countries do look up to similar economic models. Btw Korea, Japan & malaysia have 1 thing in common and i.e highly state guided capitalism & resource invested (by the state) on export oriented industries. Don't know much about turkey, but obviously they have their own unique model that worked. China simply took lessons from E.asian (Japan) growth model & induced their own characters in it to have a model best suited for them IMO.

yup you are rite.i think your country should be beside china coz its already a superpowa- underwear making superpower. :)

As opposed to India, the superpower of abusing women?
Every single one of your neighbours hates India. You are surrounded.

Please. I never said Chinese are lazy. I was just quoting a old story of Rabbit-Turtle race story. I have no doubt Chinese are very hard working :cheers:

The result of the old story is that turtle win the race, I know that's what you want to said!!
But, you forget one thing, China is fast, but not lazy, and for china, its rival is not india.
About india, it like the slow turtle very much, for it, its rival is China. you can keep these story, and dream it, but just a dream!

India is like Taiwan, talk too much with no long-term development plan. We had hawkish opposition and media, backed up by foreign country.

India is like Taiwan, talk too much with no long-term development plan. We had hawkish opposition and media, backed up by foreign country.

Nah, although I am a Singaporean but I will beg to differ e.g. at least people like Asaram Bapu (people who has absolutely zero moral standard) will be cast out immediately and thus, RoC cannot be as bad as them.

And another point for you to remember, never be too good or close to these "people" when they are in your country, they'll exploit your good will and backstab your people and nation whenever opportunity arise.

yup you are rite.i think your country should be beside china coz its already a superpowa- underwear making superpower. :)

Unfortunately it isn't beside china. That's the sad part but yet chinese have trmendous respect in the hearts & minds of Bangladeshis. And U never know, we can make a border with china if we can live up to the aspirations of struggling Assamese.:azn:

Btw No amount of mud-slinging by shameless agonizing Indians can belittle the chinese achievements. No matter how many times the insignificant chankyan scavenging vulture farts, it won't get the attention of the behemothic panda. The vulture will always remain insignificant.:)

We can at least send men and women up to the space,down to the bottom of the sea to explore ,build world's longest and fastest railway system,subway system,longest roads,bridges ,dams...if we only make underwear,what do yo make?

We can at least send men and women up to the space,down to the bottom of the sea to explore ,build world's longest and fastest railway system,subway system,longest roads,bridges ,dams...if we only make underwear,what do yo make?

:cheers:haha
never look down upon their ability.they can ban our skite line for it would be big threaten of their power system and personal safety

Back
Top Bottom