What's new

The Best-Selling Cars around The World In 2022

I wouldn’t personally buy a Uk or European Toyota or Nissan as these use European engines .

Those would be used for picking up groceries in America. Here, we drive F-250s.

2020-Ford-F-250-Super-Duty-Platinum-Tremor-Turbodiesel-4WD-front-three-quarter-in-motion-3.jpg
Most people don't know but Ute and Pick Up are actually different.

In US, pick up was seen more of a Truck then a car, you use it to haul stuff, you may or may not drive them off road or go into the farm country, and they are most definitely not designed to be fast.

In Australia a Ute is a hybrid of Pick Up and Muscle Car. A Ute has to be quick, (most of them have V8 or even V10 engine) while most F-250 have V6 or Straight 6, Aussie uses their Ute for just about everything, picking their kids up from school, go to church, going to the shop, picking up the cattle, or bail of hay

F-250 would not be popular in Australia, a Ford or Holden Ute may or may not do well in America.

Most people don't know but Ute and Pick Up are actually different.

In US, pick up was seen more of a Truck then a car, you use it to haul stuff, you may or may not drive them off road or go into the farm country, and they are most definitely not designed to be fast.

In Australia a Ute is a hybrid of Pick Up and Muscle Car. A Ute has to be quick, (most of them have V8 or even V10 engine) while most F-250 have V6 or Straight 6, Aussie uses their Ute for just about everything, picking their kids up from school, go to church, going to the shop, picking up the cattle, or bail of hay

F-250 would not be popular in Australia, a Ford or Holden Ute may or may not do well in America.

I just looked up Ute and god I hate the whole concept of it
Its Sedan pickup truck with only 2 seats? wth - there's no point to it

either buy a sedan with full 4 seats or buy a truck with both 4 seats and back space

Any budget car brands going defunct or on hard times, with decently modern engine/transmission tech, that could be worth buying? Any indication what this company would cost to acquire?

Pakistan needs many things, but amongst them is a national car brand. Car parts are major global export product. Pakistan has a large enough market, a national car company could meet domestic needs and raise enough capital to build products for the export market.

I just looked up Ute and god I hate the whole concept of it
Its Sedan pickup truck with only 2 seats? wth - there's no point to it

either buy a sedan with full 4 seats or buy a truck with both 4 seats and back space
There are Ute with 4 doors/ seats, but they were flown upon in most Aussie Culture, it's like in Japan, you are going to get look down upon if you drive a 4 door R-34.

Again, you need to look at Ute like a car with a giant boot. In fact, most Ute in Australia have a giant aluminium tray on the back. I think now it more merge into Pick Up or half truck style vehicle but the car thing still exist, The original story of ute is some farmer write to Holden why there are no cars in the market I can haul hay in the back while use it on a sunday drive to the church, that's how Ute was born. Aussie don't go full truck mode and most of those people who drove Ute does not live on a farm or in the outback anyway.

Those would be used for picking up groceries in America. Here, we drive F-250s.

2020-Ford-F-250-Super-Duty-Platinum-Tremor-Turbodiesel-4WD-front-three-quarter-in-motion-3.jpg
Although some people may opt for bigger automobiles such as F-250s, smaller and more agile vehicles like cars or SUVs are usually preferred for grocery shopping.

Moreover, a lot of individuals choose to use eco-friendly alternatives like reusable shopping bags instead of disposable plastic bags or other single-use items when transporting their groceries. These options can significantly reduce waste and contribute to the preservation of the environment.

You really can't beat a Toyota Camry.

Unless you are California
"The Tesla Model 3 has outsold the Toyota Camry in California last year, scoring a highly symbolic win for the US EV maker."

Interestingly it isn't the Model Y.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom