What's new

The Bamboo Network: Asia's Family-run Conglomerates

I many Indonesian friends doing property development in Indonesia. And they work directly with members of the Lippo/Salim family directly pending on the deal. Not sure what you mean what I know of them but the members controlling the groups are all related to the respective founder of the group.

As I said if your sure there's more than 5 families mentioned on the article of of which are still relevant today, if what you said is true >3 must be controlled by foreigners. Simply take one company and look for the overall CEO president. Easy peasy, I'll leave you to show me the ones you mentioned controlled by westerners.

Honestly China never influenced these businessman in a political sense, most of them came to ASEAN dirt poor, China at the time was a mess anyway which is why they left China in the first place. Those businessman however did pump money back into China building schools / businesses etc

Like I said in my previous post, you lead too good a life where you are. Go down to Indonesia one day and try something funny on the streets, you won't last a day. Ask any Indonesian on the forum how tough life is there. "Foreign worshipers" LOL where do you think they went, America?

What you know about them, is 20 years old news.

Where's China in this matter? The communist government don't help them?

Of course, they don't. They are communist, the foreign worshiper, not Chinese in the real meaning.

Back
Top Bottom