What's new

The Arrow 3 Missile's Innovations And Capabilities

ouy

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Israel
This video goes over the innovations implemented in the interceptor and how those translate into real world advantages.
Video:
The video has been in the works for a few months, I am pleased with the result. Any feedback is welcomed:).
Full article: goo.gl/4ES1uu

Last edited:
This video goes over the innovations implemented in the interceptor and how those translate into real world advantages.
Video:
goo.gl/N2cWrs

The video has been in the works for a few months, I am pleased with the result. Any feedback is welcomed:).
give actual link for the article and not virus like link

I can't....

The links are just links shortened by google's link shortner.
37177f1833abbb3810dfa36997104931.png

Click here and paste the link

View attachment 448042
Click here and paste the link

One must have at least 29 posts to put a link in the article. The shortened links I've put in the article don't count as links so the system allowed me to put they.

Edit: AH AH! I broke the system and managed to post a video. But for the article link its writing that I need at least 29 posts. But I am getting close to that so I guess I will update the post once I can.

Last edited:
Big up for the Vid... I can imagine the hard work behind it.
Am I right to say it's not your voice?

Video:
I'll share in few forums tomorrow, so ull get more views :-)

Back
Top Bottom