What's new

'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' Trailer

true, this new kid's too cool to be spiderman.

Yaay!!!:dance3:
Thanks for the support.
Now we want Tobey Maguire back.
Does he even look like a 38yr old??He still looks very boyish.And his face shows more emotions than this new guy.:P
And add to it the fact that Tobey carries off the action scenes well and with ease.

I heard that there's a movie in the making about the game Crysis. That'd be the epitome of epicness.

haha no! Its Rick Grimes from The walking dead!
You are a fan of Rick Grimes too eh? Been watching all the 4 seasons of the Walking Dead. Dunno if the series is going ahead with the 5th installment. Or not..

BS movie logic ki maan behen ker dali hai saloon ne . where the hell gone basic laws of science

As long as Daryl is fine, it's cool to be honest.

Best episode of the season IMO, Daryl vs Tank: 1-0
I really thought that governor has become a good guy but then he turned back to sick M/F he was, was shocked a little at hershels death, I guess he was dying anyway and i got bored of prison too. It would be tough to unite again as a group for Rick and Daryl i think. i was on edge waitng for carol to come save their *** but was disappointed!

You are a fan of Rick Grimes too eh? Been watching all the 4 seasons of the Walking Dead. Dunno if the series is going ahead with the 5th installment. Or not..
4th season has mid season break of three months, it will continue in Feb.
5th season is surely coming.

i was on edge waitng for carol to come save their *** but was disappointed!

Yh I was expecting Carol maybe with a group of her own. Maybe even Morgan, because that tank scared the hell outta me.

I think the 5th installment would show Rick's missing baby . The show ended with his (baby chair) in a bloody state which gives the impression that it was 'compensated' ... but I guess the 5th series will show someone has taken care of it.. I hope.

I think the 5th installment would show Rick's missing baby . The show ended with his (baby chair) in a bloody state which gives the impression that it was 'compensated' ... but I guess the 5th series will show someone has taken care of it.. I hope.
I think Tyresse took the baby, and Glen he rode on that bus leaving maggie and others alone, or maybe he got off.

Btw those two little sisters shooting that girl in head! That was awesome!

@Jungibaaz they have now become two or three groups who all ran in different directions! Daryl will definitely look for Carol.

Back
Top Bottom