'Thanks' given by certain members are not displayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

janon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
I have noticed that the "thanks" given by certain members never get displayed in the list of people who have thanked the post.

@Peaceful Civilian is one such example. :D

Whenever he thanks a post of mine, I get a notification that he has done so, but the post itself does not reflect that. If I check the people who have thanked it, his name will not be seen there.

When I check the other posters whom he has thanked (by checking his profile activity), I see the same thing for the thanks he has given for other members as well. (For instance, his last thanks was given to hariprasad in the Indian elections thread, but if I go to that post, it doesn't show any thanks.)

Either he undoes every rating he gives (!), or something is wrong with the forum. Is it just me, or do others experience this as well?

@Peaceful Civilian : Sorry for making an example out of you, but I cannot think of any other member right now, although I am sure that I have noticed it for a few others as well. I didn't mean to stalk your profile, but noticing these little anomalies always sparks my curiosity and I can't sleep until I know why. Many a great truth has been discovered by investigating the exceptions and oddities.

@WebMaster : Tell me why!!!

For privacy I guess

@janon if user thanks your post via defence.pk mobile app it won't show up in the list but it will add up in the total count. :)

I have also noticed this issue. I get a notification that someone liked my post, but when I click on that notification and go to that post, no likes are found.

I have also noticed this issue. I get a notification that someone liked my post, but when I click on that notification and go to that post, no likes are found.
That could happend when someone thanks you then you get notification and before you check if they undo that .

Mine is the other way around,i dont get notification for all thanks i get.sometimes when i get notification for one and sometimes i see more than one.

Jab kuch nahin rakha in mien,to apne sare thanks mujhe gift ker dein:p:
Jub miljayah tho achar hamay be kilana.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom