What's new

Thank You Imran khan

Jzaib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Due to pressure of Imran khan , nawaz sharif promise he will give as much laptop as bribe he can. he revive old way of bribing youth. More over he will fill his own offshore accounts with the same money

same way nawaz brought prices of oil down after earning billions during dharna . he maintained the prices so that he can bribe awaam to forget his corruption

Relax..............

5720349167f54.jpg

"Shahbaz sharif tumse to aik machar he qabu main ni aa raha" Imran khan Oct 2011 Lahore.

Plz zara KPK main rat conrol kr k real mian thankyou kahny k moqa inayat farmaen.
Ya kam az kam Allah ko hidayat kr dain kah wo rats ko hidayat dy.

Ro imran ro.
Ro ptian ro.
The ever crying attitude of IK and it's supporters is the biggest relief for PTI opponents.

Pakistani politicians corrupt to the core.........................and its extremely disappointing . In last two years Pakistani bought over 2.18 billion dollar worth of property in Dubai....

Pakistani politicians corrupt to the core.........................and its extremely disappointing . In last two years Pakistani bought over 2.18 billion dollar worth of property in Dubai....

What's wrong in buying property in Dubai or the UK or the US? IK has it, Tareen has it, Mushy has it worth over $ 200 MILLION (20 billion in Pakistani rupees I guess??), Kiyani has it, Zardari has it, NS has it.....what's wrong with it? Someone needs to tell me that please and cover all people from above :tup:

Funny thing . mariyam khud ko benazir se compare kerti ha .. Rofl ..:D ..
Its like khachar khud kko arbi nasal k ghorey se compare karey :D ..
Sahe to kehti hay Benzair had swiss accounts she also has accounts in foreign countries

What's wrong in buying property in Dubai or the UK or the US? IK has it, Tareen has it, Mushy has it worth over $ 200 MILLION (20 billion in Pakistani rupees I guess??), Kiyani has it, Zardari has it, NS has it.....what's wrong with it? Someone needs to tell me that please and cover all people from above :tup:
Sure please do cover all but others are not trying to pass laws against freedom of speech and silence all criticism now by calling all criticism as derailing of democratic process(Cyber crime law can get you in jail for making fun of govt officials and even mere criticism of govt)

PM is respresentive of Pakistan in the intl community we need to investigate this with the same state backing we provided to the swiss case in pp tenure they dismissed Gillani for something really stupid but the case was similar Pakistani leader with money in offshore account and at that time Nawaz and Shebaz used to lecture others on offshore accounts how times have changed

Ro imran ro.
Ro ptian ro.
The ever crying attitude of IK and it's supporters is the biggest relief for PTI opponents.
How is this post relevant
I know u liked to be looted by PMLN and u enjoy it. They own ur soul and conscious.

From ur stupid post no one ever had to tell u r pmln stupid

There is no money trails . It is not declared in Tax and in election commision.

All Zardari, IK , JKT has declared properties and money trail is provided .

Instead of writing long list of useless paragraphs please use ur brian

Back
Top Bottom