What's new

Thailand:South China Sea disputes 'must not hinder Asean-China ties'

many viet guys said that they wanted to kill all han chinese. who know once their disputation with china is done, they won't kill thai, Khmer or any other! the history has tought us about that. they invaded cambodia and laos. they got some villages from cambodia recently. it is said that they invaded about 60km deep into thailand.
some where in this forums, they said that they wanted to kill han people and make war even with china, which has much stronger army than thailand. do any one believe they can't do anything to hinder thai interest? thailand and vietnam have the same geopolics but compete from the economy development and political influence in ASEAN. those are potential for conflict of interests!

Are you getting high?

Yes, we loved to kill any unwelcome Chinese [Han's]to our soil and that for sure and I admit it. For the other reasons you just deluded and that will NEVER happens.

With yours same logic, who will guaranteed for your Pakistan once its has everything needed (like more nukes, long range missiles with nuclear capable) to your neighbor like India and the rest of the World.

Why do I waste my energy to educate an ignorant who's blind to the ambitions of Dai Viet and the history of the region.

Why do I waste my energy to educate an ignorant who's blind to the ambitions of Dai Viet and the history of the region.

lol.. what i posted is history and i hate when someone try to distort history to save his logic.."Dai Viet" didn't had power or weapons to fight 2-3 nations.its china who jumped into a fight to "Teach a lesson" to vietnam and save its ally but miserably failed.its better that you should learn few history lessons as it is a defence forum.blind logic don't work here(unless it become a troll fest).Sino-Vietnamese war was an unjust unwanted aggression of China,nothing else.

If truth to be told, my friend, history has different versions and interpretations depends what angle or from which side you view upon. There's no rights or wrongs and that's why there are so many debates about history.

In the ensuing years after they kicked the Americans out the large idled Vietnam military was strong and ambitious. They proceeded to interfere the internal affairs of Cambodia and Laos and that was how war with Cambodia started. Even after the Chinese invasion, they still controlled both countries until recent years. So the China factor did stop the annexations. Besides economic gains both countries snubbed up to China now was an attempt to diminish the influences of Vietnam on their affairs.

The attempt of get ridding of Pol Pot was not as honorable as it sounds especially at those time where lives were cheap and meaningless.

You can learn more, kid, before you say idiot words.

If truth to be told, my friend, history has different versions and interpretations depends what angle or from which side you view upon. There's no rights or wrongs and that's why there are so many debates about history.

In the ensuing years after they kicked the Americans out the large idled Vietnam military was strong and ambitious. They proceeded to interfere the internal affairs of Cambodia and Laos and that was how war with Cambodia started. Even after the Chinese invasion, they still controlled both countries until recent years. So the China factor did stop the annexations. Besides economic gains both countries snubbed up to China now was an attempt to diminish the influences of Vietnam on their affairs.

The attempt of get ridding of Pol Pot was not as honorable as it sounds especially at those time where lives were cheap and meaningless.

Dirty policy plot of China against Vietnam was collapsed, when china used Polpot to make Vietnam blooding after Vietnam war.

Back
Top Bottom