What's new

Thackeray their hero, Hafiz ours: Musharraf

What else world need to declare Pakistan a Terrorist Nation. When his Ex-Army Chief and Ex-Head of State is openly accepting and endorsing it.
The "World" needs to first declare the US a terrorist nation, since they themselves accepted that they armed and funded Afghan Mujahideen with help from Pakistan, along with Syrian 'moderate rebels' (now called ISIS).

This is what ''the World'' thought of Bin Laden:
independent-1993%20(1)-1[1].jpeg

The article is from 1993

Musharraf is not endorsing it, he is telling you the reality of modern warfare, which is proxies. And he is also telling you how "heroes" are turned into villains for political reasons.

You Indians who now claim to have moral superiority were busy training the LTTE not so long ago - not to mention Baloch militants.

As for Hafiz Saeed being Pakistan's ''hero'', he isn't a hero, but he isn't a terrorist either. Just allegations.

Besides, he is no more a hero for us than Nathuram Godse is a national hero for India.
Hindu Mahasabha to install Godse statue in temples - The Hindu
Actually, I take that back. We don't have statues of Hafiz Saeed anywhere.

if not tackhrey, but MODI is you PM a known terrorist and murderer who was not allowed to enter USA until very recently!

Ya, Now he visits USA TWICE an YEAR :enjoy:

(aur mat do visa ek Gujarati ko............ab PURA vasulaga!!)

Well if seen logically....India has elected a terrorist as their prime minster and the waves of hate and terror are being generated in India on daily basis affecting the whole region. While Hafiz Saeed and all the religious parties do not form even a sizeable minority in Pakistan.

Credibility of TOI and some of Indian news sources is next to zero when it comes to anything relevant to Pakistan. On many occasions their news are found to be deliberately twisted, projected or taken out of context. We don't consider Hafiz as hero in Pakistan and I highly doubt Musharaf meant that. So in order to believe this statement, I need to see complete unedited interview of him else to me, its just another twisted news posted by Toilet Newspaper.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom