What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

So you don't see anything strange in the picture,mr.Expert? 🤔

They literally announced that this is a prototype for ground testing before even the first pictures came out. The one that flies is supposed to be in 2024. The Hurjet prototype is supposed to fly in 2022, along with the Anka Wing UAV. The Kizilelma flew this month.

What is so unimaginable about a state which has been license producing f-16s and F110s and that was part of the program producing parts for the F-35 from also producing an aircraft domestically with the same F110 engine? I'm not sure what you are implying here, that its fake or something?

They literally announced that this is a prototype for ground testing before even the first pictures came out. The one that flies is supposed to be in 2024. The Hurjet prototype is supposed to fly in 2022, along with the Anka Wing UAV. The Kizilelma flew this month.

What is so unimaginable about a state which has been license producing f-16s and F110s and that was part of the program producing parts for the F-35 from also producing an aircraft domestically with the same F110 engine? I'm not sure what you are implying here, that its fake or something?
Guy commenting on the article:

Screenshot_2022-12-26 Πρώτη εικόνα από το τουρκικό μαχητικό TF-X ή ακόμη ένα πρόπλασμα; - Πτήσ...png

Give it up, man. You are becoming an embarrassment to your countrymen with your constant meltdowns whenever the Turks make a breakthrough.
Every time you make a breakthrough? Then I guess you're either not making breakthroughs often enough or I don't have "meltdowns" that often?

Besides...I c/p an article that says this looks like a fake,but we haven't confirmed it yet...and you guys go nuts.

Tamam kardes,tamam. Maybe I'm the bitter Yunanli,ama you get hard nipples every time a screw is produced by a Turkish company 😂

Like,a picture circulates...a picture that also looks strange...and

Turks are like "Ne guzel! It's the best aircraft in the world"
Pakistanis are like "WE MUST BUY IT!"
Chinese are like "Eh I can do better job,look bad"
Iranians are like "When can I copy it?"
Greeks are like "Fake. Look at the plastic wings"
And Russians are like "Blyat,need engine for that?"

Last edited:
Guy commenting on the article:

View attachment 907851
Guess what that proves? Absolutely nothing. You both are clueless about the program. TF-X's mock-up is set to be colored, like the aircraft. You're seeing naked composites. Why on earth would they build mock-up's based on composites? Terrible waste of resources and money. And TAI is still negotiating with 3rd parties on the mock-up, so they don't have it yet. I'm telling you what happened over the last couple of days.

-TAAC delivered the landing gears.
-TAI installed the landing gears on the 20th.
-The aircraft was taken off the assembly line for ceremonial purposes and was prematurely leaked.
-Yesterday TAI integrated both F-110's.

Also, a high fidelity mock-up would certainly feature a cockpit. Currently you can see that it lacks the avionics suite. Give it up man.

There was no Pakistan till 1948..it was all India.
Retarded post..there was no "India" either. The region referred to as "India"(by outsiders) wasn't the one entity it is today. Instead it was multiple different kingdoms that existed throughout the ages...with their borders ever changing...and at times entire kingdoms being conquered...new ones emerging and so on...
...even so that reference to the subcontinent as "India" originates in Pakistan(due to Indus river).

Ur Whatsapp "knowledge" won't fly here.

Retarded post..there was no "India" either. The region referred to as "India"(by outsiders) wasn't the one entity it is today. Instead it was multiple different kingdoms that existed throughout the ages...with their borders ever changing...and at times entire kingdoms being conquered...new ones emerging and so on...
...even so that reference to the subcontinent as "India" originates in Pakistan(due to Indus river).

Ur Whatsapp "knowledge" won't fly here.

So Hindustan, Bharat, India all were terms used only by outsiders is it? :D

The level of delusion and denial of your own history..Whatever dude, whatever..

There was no Pakistan till 1948..it was all India.
Dude... Pakistan got independence from Britain on 14 August 1947 (from where you got 1948?).
Then ''India'' got independence from Pakistan on 15 August 1947. :rofl:
You also must be grateful to Pakistan for lending you people a name (Indus river>India). 😜

Back
Top Bottom