What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

This 100%

The thing with China is everything it produces is not of high quality. They focus mostly on quantity rather then quality where as Turkish tech is more quality based and design to have quality in actual combat. From mobiles to everything including The huge market from top to bottom is consumer market and quantity based that is how China does things

The thing with China is everything it produces is not of high quality. They focus mostly on quantity rather then quality where as Turkish tech is more quality based and design to have quality in actual combat. From mobiles to everything including The huge market from top to bottom is consumer market and quantity based that is how China does things

The only chinese stuff I have seen tested is wing loong 2 in Libya used by UAE

Turkey has better defense industry then China that is why
How better? If turkey industry is better. The Altay wouldn't be engineless and stall. Same as the warship which is depend on US gas turbine imported and outdated MK41 VLS when we have 13000tons destroy with 112 VLS with due launch cold and hot launch system. Even the radar are latest S/X band AESA.

You are getting emotional. I try to talk facts with your and all you can come up is with delusion. You havent prove to me what quality turkey military hardware produce than China?
The only chinese stuff I have seen tested is wing loong 2 in Libya used by UAE
You havent seen it , doesn't mean other hardware are not proven in war....

This 100%
100% false. Turkey defense is infant compare to China. What equivalent has turkey compare to China QC-280 gas turbine used to power destroyer class warship?

Where is the turkey equivalent engine to power your Altay compare to Chinese auto transmission 1300-1500hp VT/Et1 diesel engine for mbt? You can kid yourself in this forum but it will not shelve away the inability of turkish defense to solve a lot of crucial component in military projects.

There is reason why China is able to complete a lot of military deal with foreign countries as we offer a full package with complete in house component. Beside american military contractor , the second best performance in world wide defense contract is from norinco and avic.

How better? If turkey industry is better. The Altay wouldn't be engineless and stall. Same as the warship which is depend on US gas turbine imported and outdated MK41 VLS when we have 13000tons destroy with 112 VLS with due launch cold and hot launch system. Even the radar are latest S/X band AESA.

You are getting emotional. I try to talk facts with your and all you can come up is with delusion. You havent prove to me what quality turkey military hardware produce than China?

I am not getting emotional just stating facts. The Altay engine is ready 2022 and all the projects you mentioned are on going projects under development. You are the one who suffered from 80-years + engine issues you shouldn't project it on others. All your underdevelopment projects have no engines either because they are under development. Turkish tech is much better for performance since they put alot of effort into it example Reis submarine it has tech no submarines has it's formidable, the same with the tanks, combat vehicles, Drones and everything Turkey does.

It is not a consumer market but rather performance market where whatever they produce has to have an edge

Last edited:
I am not getting emotional just stating facts. The Altay engine is ready 2022 and all the projects you mentioned are on going projects under development. You are the one who suffered from 80-years + engine issues you shouldn't project it on others. All your underdevelopment projects have no engines either because they are under development. Turkish tech is much better for performance since they put alot of effort into it example Reis submarine it has tech no submarines have it's formidable, the same with the tanks, combat vehicles, Drones and everything Turkey does.

It is not a consumer market but rather performance market where whatever they produce has to have an edge
You are getting emotional. You are banking on unmaterialize prediction. Anybody can claim their project can complete by whatever deadline they can state. Even the Indian had brag before about their timeline but failed badly.

Especially, this is the first tried of turkey. No one will trusted turkey project timeline except emotional nationalist like you. There is reason why Pakistan don't even include Altay mbt to contend for their mbt tender. They will rather go for materialize and ready products. They could not afford to wait and disappointed.

You are getting emotional. You are banking on unmaterialize prediction. Anybody can claim their project can complete by whatever deadline they can state. Even the Indian had brag before about their timeline but failed badly.

Especially, this is the first tried of turkey. No one will trusted turkey project timeline except emotional nationalist like you. There is reason why Pakistan don't even include Altay mbt to contend for their mbt tender. They will rather go for materialize and ready products. They could not afford to wait and disappointed.

NATO nations acknowledge Turkish tech as one of the best and buy it. The British are interested in TF-X and other combat vehicles. It's even Turkey that arms NATO nowadays with the latest Combat Vehicles.

Chinese products are not proven and could have only market in allied countries or small poor countries in Africa, Sir Lanka, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Bhutan etc etc.

We talking about products specifically designed with the mindset to perform and have an edge whether it is a Submarine, Combat vehicles, Tank or drones.

Turkey even exported Anti-drone system to Russia recently.

Turkish firm to make 1st mobile anti-drone system export to Russia

Russia, Pakistan To Be First Buyers Of Turkey’s Mobile Anti-Drone System That Can Smell UAVs From 5000 Meters

https://eurasiantimes.com/category/eurasian-region/

In the next 1-2 decades Turkey is the major market for solutions and everyone who seeks a solution will ask Turkey to give them a solution

Last edited:
NATO nations acknowledge Turkish tech as one of the best and buy it. The British are interested in TF-X and other combat vehicles. It's even Turkey that arms NATO nowadays with the latest Combat Vehicles.

Chinese products are not proven and could have only market in allied countries or small poor countries in Africa, Sir Lanka, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Bhutan etc etc.

We talking about products specifically designed with the mindset to perform and have an edge whether it is a Submarine, Combat vehicles, Tank or drones
How many major turkish military hardware is in NATO service?

And you think NATO countries are allowed to buy Chinese hardware if they are better?

And how many turkish military platform are war proven?

How many major turkish military hardware is in NATO service?

And you think NATO countries are allowed to buy Chinese hardware if they are better?

And how many turkish military platform are war proven?

I have seen the Wing loong drone before but the remaining you posted Anti-tank weapons? I am like seriously bro?

Units from Albania, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, the UK, and the United States will also serve on the force, which is part of the Alliance’s larger NATO Response Force. Turkey has made substantial investments into the unit – amongst the most mobile in NATO - particularly in its logistics and ammunition requirements planning. The latest models of Turkish armed vehicles, anti-tank missiles and howitzers have been allocated to the force.

Last edited:

We talking about products specifically designed with the mindset to perform and have an edge whether it is a Submarine, Combat vehicles, Tank or drones.

Turkey even exported Anti-drone system to Russia recently.

Turkish firm to make 1st mobile anti-drone system export to Russia

Russia, Pakistan To Be First Buyers Of Turkey’s Mobile Anti-Drone System That Can Smell UAVs From 5000 Meters

https://eurasiantimes.com/category/eurasian-region/

In the next 1-2 decades Turkey is the major market for solutions and everyone who seeks a solution will ask Turkey to give them a solution
I have seen the Wing loong drone before but the remaining you posted Anti-tank weapons? I am like seriously bro?
Seems like you run out of excuse? How many indigenous anti tank missile or manpad turkey export and proven in war? Zero... Lol.

And u got the cheek to show me turkey export a mini anti drone system exported as if it's some high end stuff like AESA radar or mbt or warship...

Seems like you run out of excuse? How many indigenous anti tank missile or manpad turkey export and proven in war? Zero... Lol.

And u got the cheek to show me turkey export a mini anti drone system exported as if it's some high end stuff like AESA radar or mbt or warship...

Lmao why we even stopped so low to Manpads?

Aiit. I will entertain you for awhile

Lmao why we even stopped so low to Manpads?

Aiit. I will entertain you for awhile

What is the point of showing this manpad? Is it proven in war like the Chinese one? I thought u are asking for war proven one and not advertise one?

Asking apple and u give me orange?

Ok, this will be my last post here.

This 100%
Engine development is the most difficult field in military industry they its takes decades to develop and design mature engines how can you develop decent engines within 4-5 year they (USA) wont pass you critical tech related to the engine development, you can make decent fuselage though because your experience with f35 project and how can you think that you more advance aerospace industry than China military industrial complexes needs huge amount of investment
Turkey has better defense industry then China that is why
How can you explain

this is kinda off topic but China military has completed built up many nations military including Pakistan. Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and many african and asian nations entire military up to 90% is Chinese made. Turkey can not say the same.

Back
Top Bottom