What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Lol, this part made all article dead for me since it seems the author has no idea that these parts are where Turkey actually the strongest.

-We make mission computers, radars, all kind of EW systems including PODs, cockpit design and full avionics suite for various platforms like ATAK, Hürkuş, soon ATAK ll and Hürjet will also use Turkish made avionics. Weapons and system full integration. Millions of lines software coded by Turkish engineers. Also, AESA radar is under development.

A defence guy should know at least this part if he writes an article about it.
I am sure he knows

We can put two tei’s engine on şimşek like quinetics firms do the same thing on their target drones,plus add radar altimetre so we can get easily high subsonic sea skimming target drones.We the turks sometimes find shortcut easy solutions but sometimes not

Combat radius which is comparable with F-35

Range or Combat radius?

for fast development? Building a software form scratch takes years why invent wheel again when you can simply buy it?

1. Cheaper (maybe)
2. Supporting local industry
3. Gain know-how
4. Creating jobs
5. Source code control
6. If you can manage to develop the software you can sell it to other partner countries

You have to start years ago to develop the software.

Range or Combat radius?

1. Cheaper (maybe)
2. Supporting local industry
3. Gain know-how
4. Creating jobs
5. Source code control
6. If you can manage to develop the software you can sell it to other partner countries

You have to start years ago to develop the software.

That software is just for development process. Its not a critical part. It will not be used in main computer or somewhere else. Like you said we should have started to develop years ago. TAI wants TFX to be operational as soon as posible. If we dont use ready software and build our own, that means years of delay.

The software we are buying from France is an engineering software called 3DEXPERIENCE.

I agree with UzaySan.

For example if you are building an engineering company you do not recreate a huge software like Solidworks.

Ofcourse they will buy a engineering software. I do not know why we are even arguing about that. Use defence company's software engineers to build a mission computer not a giant, years consuming engineering software.

Those are different thing guys. If you need a building for your microchip factory you do not build a construction division, you find someone to do it for you because that is not your job.

Would love to see it from the top.
D91R1yFXsAAYz1a.jpg

And on the cover is a fan art for a generic single engine type once drawn by an artist called LEGO ... so, how reliable could this report be?
Right Sir, Thanks for pointing out, I have just changed it, however the info provided is authentic & verified from several sources.
Thanks once again for a constructive feedback. Would love to hear from you again.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom