What's new

Texas mystery aircraft also photographed over Kansas

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
UFO-pic_zpsae48fb60.jpg

KSN: Jeff Templin is a amateur photographer. He says hes seen it all until now. While taking pictures of wildlife back in February, something caught his eye. He said it looked like an unusual contrail.

Right over the city, clear as a bell, said Templin. Anyone that was looking up would have seen it. You dont usually see military or even civilian aircrafts jets that leave contrails making those kind of severe departures off of the given route.

Templin says the aircraft made several; severe 180 degree turns in the sky in the shape of an S, even more unusual.

Absolutely silent, no sound, he said.

So he snapped a few photos and took it home.

When I put it on my computer and processed them, I was surprised to see this triangular shape that is not like anything you typically see, he said.

Templin says hes a big fan of air planes, so there was no doubt what he saw wasnt.well you know.

It was one of ours or at least man made for sure, so unidentified yes, but alien, no, he said.

We reached out to several aviation experts, including McConnell. The base told us they were unable to identify the aircraft. They did say it could be a B-2 Bomber, but couldnt confirm it. And if it was, it wasnt one of theirs.

There are several theories out there on the internet of what the object could be, but for now the aircraft in the sky remains a mystery.

B2 reloaded! Same old flying wing concept expected form US. It's aerodynamically not possible to fly without on board computer inputs.

As opposed to the cutting edge stuff India constantly churns out ?:woot:
I was NOT at all disregarding US achievements in defence R&D, I just stated it's the same old 80's design on which the they improvised. No offence. ..Peace. (nice peace symbol in ur profile pix, it truly represents US peace with the use of military power)

I appreciate ur advancement in defence field. However ure blowing "same old" notion out of propotion. Ain't it an old design Mr. Gambit? (Though it's one of the MOST efficient :) )
Petty jealousy. As if by saying 'same old' it shows he knows what he is talking about.

It is the Chinese, testing their stealth drone technology over US mainland.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom