What's new

Tesla’s Model 3 is coming on Friday and it’s going to be the ‘largest consumer-product launch ever’

First major Model 3 remodel
2024 Tesla Model 3 (Project Highland)

02urdr0OZahCCsiGcEgzoBr-5.fit_lim.size_1600x900.v1693583433.png

Last edited:
Not really a Tesla guy, but I got to give props.

I'm unfamiliar with most of the models, but I know some of them can go Toe to Toe with Corvettes (at least in 0 to 60) and that's impressive

First major Model 3 remodel
2024 Tesla Model 3

I wish they included a head up display and gotten rid of the side mirrors.

I'm unfamiliar with most of the models, but I know some of them can go Toe to Toe with Corvettes (at least in 0 to 60) and that's impressive

Some are faster than Bugatti Chiron.

Tesla is taking over. They are everywhere now (bought one myself).

All they have to do is run a SuperBowl ad and it will just be crazy.

Tesla Model 3 vs Corvette

Last edited:
Tesla is taking over. They are everywhere now.
All they have to do is run a SuperBowl ad and it will just be crazy.

My personal preference is the C8, but got to give mad respect to the Tesla. it's got a set of virtual big balls

How do you know if it is a POS?
Have you test driven ?

I own a Model S. best car in the world. Best for traffic driving. I think it is wrong to give false info
Disagree with you, best cars in the world are hybrids which have best of both worlds.

11.5 second quarter mile for a 5 seat $39K family car
Not bad at all! Kudos to Tesla. I'm still on the hunt for a vette tho

I also find it fascinating that Tesla seems to really ignite the behinds of some people here

I also find it fascinating that Tesla seems to really ignite the behinds of some people here

That's because all the PDF Elon Musk haters years ago were repeatedly saying Tesla is a complete sham and it will never even be profitable...now they aren't laughing.

Have to post every positive news tidbit to make them go
free-photos-an-old-woman-is-captured-in-an-angry-expression-with-her-mouth-open-and-fists-clenched-seemingly-scr-preview-10024420.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
I will import Tesla Model 3 when I have other matters settled.

As a holdout for years until a few months ago I have to say you really start getting angry after realizing all the money wasted paying high gasoline prices compared to just plugging it into a simple wall socket.

You start wondering what kind of conspiracy has been going on between auto and oil companies to keep this tech down so they can reap billions a year.

I bet they are not going back to any other brand or even back to petrol engine. Yup, there was some software issues because early versions were beta tested live. I bought 7 months ago, works like a charm. No regrets.

Tesla's autopilot & data generation & mapping is going to be its best asset which no one else has, not even waymo. Currently my tesla is uploading the data for 3D mappping to help tesla. Huge lead for Tesla in everything. Germans cars & Middle East/Russian oil going down big time
German cars will always be the best Mercedes and Audi rocks man not to mention Porsche. But ofcourse i am talking about the AMG and RS variants of Mercedes and Audi.

Back
Top Bottom