What's new

Tesla sold 35,478 vehicles in March, smashing China monthly sales record

No one is close to catching Tesla, and manufacturing a smartphone is much simpler than an EV.
No one was close to catching Apple until they were. Tesla has pioneered the tech but it doesn't mean others won't be able to compete.

Which is great for me lol. Just bought some of them because I'm bullish on China's economy in the long term.

They are trading at half of S&P 500's PE ratio despite growing double digit for the past few years, and still having massive growth potential ahead.
You are lucky guy buying CN stocks for cheap. I would wait a bit longer. The US begins to tighten the screws on.

You are lucky guy buying CN stocks for cheap. I would wait a bit longer. The US begins to tighten the screws on.

You bought some earlier? Well, I just graduated and started working. Alibaba is cheap now because Jack Ma just got 'fixed' and overblown fears of Chinese regulations on their big tech.

You bought some earlier? Well, I just graduated and started working. Alibaba is cheap now because Jack Ma just got 'fixed' and overblown fears of Chinese regulations on their big tech.
Yes unfortunately I fell on Beijingwalker propaganda, now I am a deep red territory.

Yes unfortunately I fell on Beijingwalker propaganda, now I am a deep red territory.

Lmao no you didn't. Let's get real here. You didn't buy jack shit in Chinese stocks. Never have and never will.

Don't you ever think to yourself: if I am on the right side of history, if I am truly righteous and moral and just, why do I find myself lying all the time?

@beijingwalker

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You have to take a long-term horizon and ignore the short-term fluctuations. Chinese big tech have strong fundamentals and massive growth potential as China overtakes the US economy this decade. Alibaba has greater potential than Amazon IMO.

He's joking.
I am not joking.
I anticipated on US cracking on chinese big techs however in my scenario I did not anticipate Ccp cracking on chinese big techs too.
Ok you know stocks get a beating if everyone get panicked and rush to exit doors.

I am not joking.
I anticipated on US cracking on chinese big techs however in my scenario I did not anticipate Ccp cracking on chinese big techs too.
Ok you know stocks get a beating if everyone get panicked and rush to exit doors.

I mean you falling for beijingwalker's propaganda lol.

No one was close to catching Apple until they were. Tesla has pioneered the tech but it doesn't mean others won't be able to compete.

There is no competition. In fact, Tesla’s lead is expanding, especially with Giga Berlin and Giga Texas beginning production later this year.

all ev companies in china had good sales in march

I was told 2 months ago, it was the beginning of the end for China.

Respect. Tesla is unstoppable. Look at the shares of chinese EV carmakers: falling like stones. Time to dump chinese stocks. There is a prediction Tesla may be worth 3 trillion USD. Simply crazy.
You are a joke. BYD is still the 3rd largest car company in the world in terms of market value and continues to grow. Its market value is more than half the GDP of your entire country vn... And the monthly sales figure of a single model BYD Han EV can beat your entire monthly sale of all cars combined in vn. You are just pathetic and can only lick Tesla's azz here.

Well, this is a difficult number for some to see. I was told 2 months ago, it was the beginning of the end for Tesla in China.
Good. A great bargain chip to counter Xinjiang fake lies. China will soon used this chip to threaten america. It's all part of China plan. Mark my words. If american want to play with Xinjiang then prepare to be caught with fire. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom