Terrorists arrested in Gujrat involved in Kamra Airbase attack

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Terrorists arrested in Gujrat involved in Kamra Airbase attack: IG Punjab

11-16-2012_75749_l.jpg

LAHORE: Inspector General Police (IG) Punjab Habibur Rehman has revealed that two terrorists arrested from Gujrat were involved in the attack on Kamra Airbase and the murder of four policemen and seven soldiers.

During a news conference at the Police Club, IG Punjab said that five suicide jackets and explosives were recovered from the possession of the arrested terrorists. Shafiq and his son Abdul Rehman were arrested from different areas of Gujrat.

The recovered explosives were enough to make 60 suicide jackets while 25 hand grenades were also recovered.

IG Punjab informed the media that the arrested belonged to the Hakimullah Mehsud group. He further said that they had planned to conduct terrorist activity during Muharram.

Source: Terrorists arrested in Gujrat involved in Kamra Airbase attack: IG Punjab - geo.tv

I was shocked to hear the terrorists being arrested from my city.

It is so peaceful that I don't remember any major incident taking place in Gujrat with only exception of 1 bomb blast took place many years ago - when the so-called war on terror was fresh in everybody's mind.

I hope and pray that the terrorists never find a safe haven anywhere in Pakistan

I was shocked to hear the terrorists being arrested from my city.

It is so peaceful that I don't remember any major incident taking place in Gujrat with only exception of 1 bomb blast took place many years ago - when the so-called war on terror was fresh in everybody's mind.

I hope and pray that the terrorists never find a safe haven anywhere in Pakistan

& still PTI ans not belive that these TTps can reach & do thier dirty work in karachi & lahore!
now they are all over mega cites of pakistan, friend!
well done punjab police!

Hang them. :devil:

i like the BBQ?

Listen the interview of IG Police, Punjab --- Impressive work, if true

Last edited by a moderator:
I also Like BBQ, but I want their sponsors addresses 1st, and been disengaged completely. The Intelligence who plan this for these people and all loop holes been communicated to security agencies before a BBQ Party...

should hve surgical strikes even inside afghanistan long ago, so mulla FM kind of killers been gone & a great example should hve setted up?
but berocrcy went against it, & tried to negociated withm , thts why they hve been all over pakistan!

Good luck at that!!!;)
I got ur point..... but the practice of keeping their faces hidden is for a reason...and that reason is they are proved innocent in court of law tbey can move on with their life. What u are pointing out is different matter altogether

Back
Top Bottom