What's new

Terrorists and 5 Star Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMark

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
During Mumbai terrorist attacks when terrorists were firing at people having dinner in luxury 5 star Taj hotel, the rich people were hiding under tables or jumping from windows.

In hindi they say "aadmi ki aukaat maalum pad gayi" :smart:

During Mumbai terrorist attacks when terrorists were firing at people having dinner in luxury 5 star Taj hotel, the rich people were hiding under tables or jumping from windows.

Definitely you are a Pakistani... please blow yourselves or come near LoC so that our jawans butcher you into pieces and feed you to dogs.........

Definitely you are a Pakistani... please blow yourselves or come near LoC so that our jawans butcher you into pieces and feed you to dogs.........
I think bollywood superstar "Amir Khan" was in Taj hotel that day. He should have fought terrorist as he fights 20 people in movies.

those terrorists who had never seen good food farted heavily creating a fire bomb that prevented their AKAS from getting in touch with them.

What else weaponless citizen can do??

On the contrast armed forces run away and hide from terrorist. They do not go and challenge them. This is the difference.

What else weaponless citizen can do??
I am saying why did Amir Khan run away from Taj Hotel. He behaves like a superman in movies.

Why do people feed movies and pay Rs 2000 for a movie ticket ??

Even pak army surrender to taliban in nwfp. Why didnt they fight...???:ashamed:

I am saying why did Amir Khan run away from Taj Hotel. He behaves like a superman in movies.

Why do people feed movies and pay Rs 2000 for a movie ticket ??

If you are really thinking like this, I pity your thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom