What's new

Terrorist wanted by Pak for 7 years found in Andhra Pradesh; deported

You didn't handed over to Pakistan - Daud is with your beloved Dubai & No proof of HS. :closed:

If you want that to happen first sign an extradition treaty with India.And yes Saud is in Pakistan.If he were in Dubai,we would have already had him.

I said this Ghunta word in office and everybody was looking at me for a minute or so like I commited a murder...

GHANTA!!!! Dawood is with his "Samdhi" Javed Miandad in Karachi and Hafizzzz Sayeed has enough proof against him. Read the book "Talibanisation of Pakistan from 9/11 to 26/11 and Beyond" by the Paksitani journalist Amir Mir to educate yourself.....

As I said earlier; READ and then............ :lol:

I live in the same residential area as allegedly Dawood Ibrahim. Indian Intelligence gave his address and house number. I went there and check it. No Dawood Ibrahim.

Secondly, he was born in Mumbai. He in Indian Citizen.
So where the fack does Pakistan come into play?

I live in the same residential area as allegedly Dawood Ibrahim. Indian Intelligence gave his address and house number. I went there and check it. No Dawood Ibrahim.

Secondly, he was born in Mumbai. He in Indian Citizen.

LOLL, now you come in with your Humbug (Bakwass). :lol:

Ghanta cooperation - You sent him to Sri Lanka instead of handing over to Pakistan :angry:
Arre bhai, how could we send this clown back directly to Pakistan? He had sneaked into India from Sri Lanka to where he was sent back.

Here's where he lives...

Then you said, "So where the fack does Pakistan come into play?" I'll tell you that too. Check out what Mush says in this vid..Hedging the issue as usual but says too that Dawood is held in high esteem in Pakistan!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ek Pakistani bhi appreciate nahi karta, dukh hota hai dekh kar..

We appreciate this step and hope that India will show serious attitude in anti-terrorism cooperation and respect to mutual relation which shouldn't based on hate & disgrace.

This is the Indian way who were aiding, protecting & sheltering the terrorist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom