W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Terrorist quits TTP

Last edited by a moderator:
Very disturbing video

every one should have a good idea, the kind of menace and butchery we are dealing with here, people and political parties trying to collect sypathies for taliban should be careful

this kind of butchery/torture/terrorism will knock every pakistani door if we don't deal with it soon

I want to see the video. Kindly upload on youtube with English subs

What disturbed people ...no wonder Pakistanis cringe at any Islamist party...unfortunately these guys have Pakistanis stereotyping other political groups around the world.

These people clearly are disregarding all Islamic values yet claim to have superior knowledge on religion.

Please excuse my ignorance, but whats wrong with PTI ? aren't these the same ppl whom PTI was sympathising for ?? what kind of maniacs are these ppl. even animals are better than these cavemen. heartbreaking video :tsk:
P.S-plz dont take my post as trolling.

Send this video to Nawaz Shareef, so he see the suffering of his armed forces who are dealing with these animals and also the bastard ex CJ who let go over 1000 terrorist.

@Zarvan ur bastard frnds whom u advocate n whose acts u justify.. (along with the likes of yazid)..

Drones? hellfire up their mofkin ***!

PA.. Fuk the politics n politicians n fuks these rats anywhere u find em!!!

Scorched earth policy... No detention.. No mercy... EXTERMINATION !!

REST IN PEACE BROTHERS!!SHAHEED TAL ZONDAYWAY!

Last edited:
saw it earlier ....i couldnt eat properly today..... extremely disturbing

Back
Top Bottom