What's new

Terrorist group SSP attacks Shia mourners in Karachi.

Where so these vermin come from???

Not sure, but if there was any more proof we need to rebuild the police forces and police intelligence forces, events like these should make it crystal clear. We are potentially facing a lot of instability as the American-Afghan war closes out and people disperse, so we need to have enough intelligence to detect and monitor potential threats before they carry out attacks.

2 percent minority is declaring Deobandi,Brailvi and Ahle Hadith terrorist which are 98 percent population.
2% are you freaking serious? its above 20%.
Let it be Pakistan or Afghanistan at the End of the Day , Shia Hazaras Are Killed.

well before someone else says it, let me be the one to say it, Ahle-byte ke dushman everywhere :coffee:

looks like a single guy trying to defend his shop or whatever from a mob. looks like a clip from a larger video. and as usual, "that" sect will blame it on sectarianism instead of knowing the entire story.

I just watched a video of a person form a group Blaspheming about Hazrat Umer R.A
Same time a person from other group arrived and killed him. Don't know who/where/when!!!

Pakistan has given us enough religious freedom but:
If you play with fire, you get burned!

I just watched a video of a person form a group Blaspheming about Hazrat Umer R.A
Same time a person from other group arrived and killed him. Don't know who/where/when!!!

Pakistan has given us enough religious freedom but:
If you play with fire, you get burned!
So you mean that those martyred mourners were shooting insults at some Islamic figures? Are you out of your mind?

If someone throws such insult then we should be the first to condemn it. I know of British made cult among Shias but they are a minority like the Wahabi terrorists, have nothing to do with majority of Shias.

What one can see on this thread is Indeed a disaster, instead of condemning the attack against innocent, you are endorsing it.

The banned terrorist group attacked Shia mourners from Hazara community. The terrorist can be seen brandishing a gun and shooting at the mourners. Simultaneous terrorist attacks from same group on different locations surely means that these are planned attacks to destroy the peace of the country.

[Edit] Removed the sect. to not offend its followers.
how do you conclude that guy to be from ASWJ/SSP. We dont even know the whole story , the clip is not enough.

Last edited:
So you mean that those martyred mourners were shooting insults at some Islamic figures? Are you out of your mind?

If someone throws such insult then we should be the first to condemn it. I know of British made cult among Shias but they are a minority like the Wahabi terrorists, have nothing to do with majority of Shias.

What one can see on this thread is Indeed a disaster, instead of condemning the attack against innocent, you are endorsing it.
Are you replying to me?
I think you quoted something wrong!!!

I just shared an incident. A blasphemer can never be innocent whoever is that!!!!

And if one hurts the innocent must be punished with strong hands!!!! and fire burns!!!!

This thread is unleashing the Shiaphobia that persists below the surface in Pakistani society.

Pakistan is a doomed place. There's no place here for anyone who isn't a Sunni.

In Karachi deobandi terrorists were against a particular "oppressed" minority

In sukkur barelvi terrorists were again against the same "oppressed" minority

In some other city ahle hadees terrorists might be doing something against the same "oppressed" minority

I wonder why? Why all of them have gone against a particular minority? Might be all of them have gone crazy suddenly I think

All of them in Sindh, whose Govt is......?

Rule #1= There are no coincidences.

CM should take notice immediately.

There is a covid surge as well. City should be locked down till Chaleeswan.
The most retarded , $hit for brains sindh govt, is not interested in the welfare of its own people. It is only interested in making money and transferring it to western banks.
If someone throws such insult then we should be the first to condemn it. I know of British made cult among Shias but they are a minority

Who are you referring to?

Back
Top Bottom