What's new

terrorist attack on Police station Mattani Peshawar

But another segment, especially amongst the tribals are high on the lar aur bar donkey shit

Majority of those in the tribal areas vote PTI tho

Lar O Bar is a dead movement in Pakistan.

Pakistan Army currently supports the Lar O Bar parties in a coalition known as PDM.

There's more focus on PTI than TTP/BLA from the army.

Worry not more land has been allocated for DHA.

Few streets will be named of after shaheds, small land plot will be provided to shaheeds family.

While Military INC cash billions and invest these abroad

Majority of those in the tribal areas vote PTI tho

Lar O Bar is a dead movement in Pakistan.

Pakistan Army currently supports the Lar O Bar parties in a coalition known as PDM.

There's more focus on PTI than TTP/BLA from the army.

And I agree with you however enough don't, any PTM supporter for example I would consider suspicious

If this was just differences people would accept it, I consider ethno-stupid parties like PTM ANP NDS as the height of jahilat, but people have the right to choose BUT these people are the flip side of the coin to the TTP, they push the same narrative, place themselves as innocent untarnished angels.
Manzoor Pashteen may not order any attacks himself, but he creates the ideological basis and fills backwards people's ears full of a victim complex, then he targets them against Pakistan.
The TTP pick up from there, use the same reasoning and add weapons

you only need 5-10% of these idiots to constantly be on the attack and create fassad to create numerous problems, death and destruction

The state can't bend to the ethnocentric demands of the likes of PTM, it has to enforce a writ at the end of the day and fighting TTP who are mixed with the local tribal population is a constant battle

So whilst the world moves on, whilst the enemies of Muslims attack us, and we need unity and resolve
We have these afghans constantly attacking us and we need it to stop

And once again the basis of this is P.A.S.H.T.U.N.I.S.M,
Because this predates Taliban, TTP, and Generals and is the base reason why Afghans have attacked us for 75 years

Back
Top Bottom