What's new

Terror TV for Tots: Hamas show has child vowing to "Shoot the Jews"

nai yaar its ok.......................par i still feel the word sounds very offensive.
baaki mainu ki farak painda.

i am actually a supporter of pakestine,,,,but there was a time when it was home to jews too before they were uprooted from there.so i am 50-50 with both palestinenis and israelis on this

there was no insult,,,just light banter

The word "zionist" is not a cuss word

u should be the last person to judge me,,,,pls don't waste my time
i am appalled at use of zionist jews again and again by u guys.
if need be,,,just use the word israelis,,,why do u keep on using slander words for other religions except islam??

pathetic

Not judging you, quoting you!

I've never been to the Middle East. Do stores sell little toy suicide vests for kids ? You know, to practice.
Where you dropped on your head as a baby? Or are you retarded by birth?

Israeli kids in the army museum - "I get happy when I picture dead Arabs"

When a bee attacks someone by stinging it, it loses its life in the process. The irony of the situation here is not lost on me.

The irony here is that although threads like this bring out hateful and ignorant sentiments, they will help counter those ideas in the long run.

Just the fact that there is interaction between people whose governments have demonized the other side since birth (as seen here in the examples), begins the process of realizing that you are more alike than your leaders want you to believe.

Dehumanization of your enemy is done in order to ensure compliance should you ever be given the order to physically harm. Exchanging ideas, especially once this forum reaches the member count and participation that I anticipate, can only lead to a more educated world population, who realizes that the people who benefit from war are never the ones dying on the battlefield.

Since my country only has temporary adversaries based off of the day's self interest, as well as an extremely diverse population, our government uses a different tactic. Instead of demonizing a specific nationality or race, they bombard us with more subtle nationalistic/patriotic propaganda.

The most extreme example of such brainwashing from birth has to be what North Korean children are taught about the US. Crazy stuff.

Last edited:
My mother was frightened by an Abu Nasar when she was pregnant with me.:o: PTSD.

She shouldn't have been, the media, or "mudia" as I like to call it, have their own twisted agenda.

"Getting the truth out there," isn't one of them.

Do give her my regards!

Back
Top Bottom