What's new

Tendulkar's world-record 200

9d867d1da953156ba00a2b1d4c15343a.jpg

Sachin Tendulkar, the greatest batsmen of all time has hit the first 200 of all time and has created history. He made 200 of 145 balls and (25 fours and 2 sixes). This is one of most impossible thing to happen in cricket history. He had to play 442 matches for him to get there.

And Sachin is tired and famished, but he has done what no cricketer has done it. He is so deserved to get this two hundred runs. India has made 400 runs.

With history being made by Sachin Tendulkar, it may take sometime for anyone else to break this record, it is rightly deserved for this humble man. More than his innings, it is character which admires everyone. He has good on-field and off-field record.

Well deserved Tendulkar or Tondulkar

the Indian Bowlers will have to bowl well and win this match. Remember SA has chased down 400 once and IND have let SL score 411 recently.

Yes, Now it depends on how our pace bowlers Bowl, especially sreesanth, Ashish nehra is pretty good.... we miss you zaheer khan and Irfan pathan

merge the threads...mods.....

SAEED ANWAR'S RECORD BROKEN.....NEW HISTORY WRITTEN...:victory:

Sach a Great Innings !!!!Truly Amazing.

If Cricket is Religion then SACHIN is GOD

And we must appreciate dhoni to make 400 possible.

But yes.. Picture abi baki hai.

But what a game.
We r blessed to witness such an awesome performance.

I am also in office, but screw work, we just put the cricket here on tv. The CFO here is Indian, and the boss and a few others are South African, so we all wanted to watch the match.

Even the South Africans here were rooting for Sachin to get 200. But they want SA to win ofcourse. We'll see.....

I wish at this moment that I was Sachin. Not for the glory, not for the fame, but for the fact that I could bring such happiness to over a billion people.

Only a few great humans have achieved this feat. Sachin is truly blessed. India will always be grateful to him.

AAJ KE FOTO HAIN ....ENJOY.......

Well what was great abt his innings was that he didnt need a runner and ran all through the game , when saeed anwar made 194 will all due respect he was taking runs with a Runner Shahid Afridi from the score of 47 to 194

Say that in open. say that in India.

Consider urself lucky if u r still breathing.

Tendulkar has shut the mouths of every critic who said that he should retire.

GB

Probably he was sarcastic :)

It's celebration time :chilli::chilli::bounce::bounce::bounce::partay::partay:

Back
Top Bottom