What's new

Tell you a true China (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wang

New Recruit

Reaction score
I come back, dear friends, I just wonder why there is no any Indian reply me by any picture??? :rofl:

okay! let's continue.

Tianjin(my hometown), as Shanghai, is directly controlled by central government. with a population of 15-million. it is famous for its factories, it is one of China's most important manufacture centre. it enjoys almost the same status as Shanghai in China!!!! it is a real big city! i love it!!!

so there are four big cities, which are directly controlled by central government, in China.

see pictures in links!

http://pop.6park.com/life7/messages/11838.html

All your pictures posted on this server are blocked here from my office. please use Imageshack to post your images.
Kashif

I just wonder why there is no any Indian reply me by any picture?
Because we're having a hard time trying to control our laughter as we read your funny Chinglish grammar. Go to school, boy!

Oh my reply "by picture" for you:

LOL Sri that's kewl.
I'm saving that one on my PC. I had received another one which was a close up of a baby clearly "making a rude hand gesture" claiming it was the pic of young Greg Chappell.

The typical Indian arrogance of degrading other posters. I smell dirty curry here and it is not different then what we see at Keymag forum where western named Indians are degrading every Pakistani and Chinese product. At the same time India fails in every possible Indian product even with 100% assistance. Curryhooo.

Wang,

When you have a good amount of credibility to debate, come back, make a good title, then began.

Also Indian members, please refrain from degrading other users, or getting in to any action to bash another country. It might be fun, but it totally shows what one is capable of.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom