SR-91

Reaction score
Country
India
unnamed_zpsnszc130m.png

unnamed%206_zpsdtvawiro.png

unnamed%205_zpsexbsxlgq.png

Not a bad looking concept at all.:tup::tup:
Looks like the fusalage is much longer. Air intakes under belly looks good but im not sure about the canards. I would want to know how he came up with 81% composites?
What do u guys think?

Last edited:
unnamed_zpsnszc130m.png

Looks like the fusalage is much longer. Air intakes under belly looks good but im not sure about the canards. I would want to know how he came up with 81% composites?
What do u guys think?

good effort but looks like single engine euro fighter the air intakes are an exact match

source

3D Art Work By Kuntal Biswas | idrw.org

unnamed_zpsnszc130m.png

What do u guys think?

only after they have built Rafale in home. That will bring more expertise in the industry and design production

only after they have built Rafale in home. That will bring more expertise in the industry and design production

Experience from FGFA n AMCA will also count. Mk iii will get the best of all worlds.

Experience from FGFA n AMCA will also count. Mk iii will get the best of all worlds.

Except this plane look no where near LCA at all. It's a totally different plane.

Looks good more number of Hard Points, improved design and Bigger intakes with canards

But JAS Gripen

Back
Top Bottom