What's new

Tehreek-i-Taliban launches website

BS like "50 innocent women and children killed by PAF cowardly air strikes , No Talib `Shaheed` " etc. etc. :lol:
LOL, I know the kind, I frequent some Taliban pages on fb for some vigilante justice and I have come across some similarly outrageous claims.....:D

I hope Pak Hackers will hack this website soon !
You want their website to have more publicity? Soon after that you will see express tribune headline saying taliban website hacked!! Thousands of Pakistanis will go see the website by that time website will be again online.

This is getting absurd by the day, beause of the stupidity of GOP showing appeasement to the mass murderers, they are adding more salt in the wounds of thousands of Pakistan'is killed due to their twisted warped ideology, They have made their intentions very clear trying to establish extreme form of wahabbi ideology in Pakistan. This website should be banned immediately.

democracy will be ruined :agree:
we are just talking about damocrazy, in which terrorists got full support from the govt, to kill its citizens!

I hope Pak Hackers will hack this website soon !
hell it ill be, or its been done!
but the point is not that, its GOP giving them whole machinry to become, another govt ?

Last edited:
Taliban have uploaded several of their videos on youtube. Their videos have very few views, people dont watch their stuff. Unless it is a shocking and sensational video e.g playing football with heads.

The account used to run TTP’s website has been suspended by the webhost.

Bkia28xCUAAPFQv.png
Track the IP address and drone the sh*t out of it

Be it in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, their supporters need to be hanged in public

Even your mainstream politicians support TTP so where will they get the political will to press charges against "mere" ttp sympathizers???

Even your mainstream politicians support TTP so where will they get the political will to press charges against "mere" ttp sympathizers???
Aam admi will get tired of this sh*t soon

Aam admi will get tired of this sh*t soon
Aam admi has tired already but still powerless against the shyt political , judicial mafia, which is using TTp terrorists for thier ultimate rule over the country?

next step will be,chat rooms to disscuss different topics and how to ruin pakistan and personal email address for those who register.

Back
Top Bottom