What's new

Teenager blasts & owns Khawaja Asif.

For some reason, he reminds me of a homosexual, the way he talks. Anyways, this little kid doesnt know how big of a sin it is to gamble the zakat money. I'd blame his age for that. We'll see him on election day. Oh wait, we wont, he is not even a registered voter.

When did he gamble?

Sound like a pml-n voter?

A person caliber is expressed when an adversary or divorced wife testified his character.

Nawaz has tried similar cheap shots against Imran in the past..any one remember Sita White scandal stirred up by PML-N against Imran during the late 1990s?

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason, he reminds me of a homosexual, the way he talks. Anyways, this little kid doesnt know how big of a sin it is to gamble the zakat money. I'd blame his age for that. We'll see him on election day. Oh wait, we wont, he is not even a registered voter.
Mr where gambling took place the money is not of zakat but of other donations and invested in property so if a bad time comes like Earthquake and SK donations went down so they filled their requirement from endowment fund even their is endowment fund for Khana Kaba so first do research of what is halal and what is haram before talking crap

Mr where gambling took place the money is not of zakat but of other donations and invested in property so if a bad time comes like Earthquake and SK donations went down so they filled their requirement from endowment fund even their is endowment fund for Khana Kaba so first do research of what is halal and what is haram before talking crap
I agree with you , there are many any charitable organisations in India (I know them personally) lost money in mutual finds and in market in very good scripts during 2008. There are 10s of other NGOs in USA lost money because of real estate crash. Some of them have to shut down their shutter because of it.
Every big NGO has to invest money some where, and they generally divide it in different basket from government bond to bank deposits to shares and real estate.
It is not gambling but investment at bad time which went wrong. As kid is saying in video and I mentioned some other thread , even all these allegations are wrong but it creates some kind of negativity in public's mind. Most of them don't understand how NGO works and they take these kind of stupid press conferences seriously. Looks like new trend in Pakistan. Every call press conference and no one go to law enforcement to file a complain.
Second point opening company in British virgin island, so many many businesses do that for simplicity of business and because of laws in our country which hinders movement of money and outflow.

Back
Top Bottom