What's new

Tamil nadu -#jallikattu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamilains first know this details too, Article 254 (2) clearly said the following,

Where a law made by the Legislature of a State with respect to one of the matters enumerated in the concurrent List contains any provision repugnant to the provisions of an earlier law made by Parliament or an existing law with respect to that matter, then, the law so made by the Legislature of such State shall, if it has been reserved for the consideration of the President and has received his assent, prevail in that State: Provided that nothing in this clause shall prevent Parliament from enacting at any time any law with respect to the same matter including a law adding to, amending, varying or repealing the law so made by the Legislature of the State.

So why the Government of Tamil Nadu didnt pass the law in State Assembly on First count???

don't tell im not a Timilan for telling this, i too participated in the protest @ Near Court Complex, trichy.

LOL

Tamilains first know this details too, Article 254 (2) clearly said the following,

Where a law made by the Legislature of a State with respect to one of the matters enumerated in the concurrent List contains any provision repugnant to the provisions of an earlier law made by Parliament or an existing law with respect to that matter, then, the law so made by the Legislature of such State shall, if it has been reserved for the consideration of the President and has received his assent, prevail in that State: Provided that nothing in this clause shall prevent Parliament from enacting at any time any law with respect to the same matter including a law adding to, amending, varying or repealing the law so made by the Legislature of the State.

So why the Government of Tamil Nadu didnt pass the law in State Assembly on First count???

don't tell im not a Timilan for telling this, i too participated in the protest @ Near Court Complex, trichy.

All Bloody political involved including DMK ADMK

C2jkezeVEAAFeU1.jpg:large

C2jjfGYUUAAsFXt.jpg:large

Srilanka @Gibbs

C2jkPdUUUAALqLZ.jpg:large

@people stopping trains. Wow, I simply had no clue about the enormity of the protest. I just can't fathom a sport like Jallikattu will trigger such magnitudes. .

Actually it is not just about Jallikattu. Many protesters have never seen one. This is the expression of accumulated frustration against the anti-Tamil actions of the Indian gov ranging from the 2009 massacres in SL (India was an active partner of SL), killings and attacks on TN fishermen by SL navy as India does nothing, NEET exam, discrimination of non-Hindi students in IAS exams, uncontrolleds migration of Hindi belt migrants who refuse to learn Tamil. no Tamil in rail tickets, bank forms, insurance form. This demonstration is against all of these.

Actually I oppose stopping trains. It inconveniences local people. So please do not do it or encourage it.

Is this in Karachi, somewhere else in Pakistan or somewhere like Dubai?

I find south indians and pakistanis get along pretty well in gulf and west.

Good question. I'm not sure if it's Karachi/Pakistan. I have a feeling it might be in the gulf as well because of the palm trees in the background.

The guy who posted it on twitter is from Tamil Nadu himself. I don't think he mentioned where the picture came from:

https://twitter.com/khanheart4u/media

what is his intention in dragging Bakrid in his 'support" for Jallikattu ? Is he preying on religious sentiments turn Muslims against Tamil - Jallikattu is not a Hindu festival, its a Tamil heritage. If he values his religious sentiments (Hindu/Sikh) he should be campaigning against Hindia's beef exporting industry

Tamils dont need Hindian support in their fight against Delhi

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/india-on-top-in-exporting-beef/article7519487.ece

Last edited:
Wow the PETA bitch seems to be inviting trouble.
If she's so fond of animals, she shouldn't be sitting on her pu$$y.

she represents the typical Hindian mind set, - i.e Tamils (except 'Tamil Brahmins') are barbaric and uncivilsed - this is how Tamils are depicted in Sanskrit Aryan Hindu scriptures - evil Asuras/dasyus. .

"We will soon take steps with the backing of the Centre for the holding of the sport. You will soon see (the steps). All is well that ends well. Wait, good will happen," Paneerselvam said after his meeting with the PM

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...upport-on-jallikattu/articleshow/56677146.cms

"A proposal has been sent to the home ministry. Once the formalities are completed, we will get approval from President."

"I consulted senior law experts. The state will bring in an amendment to lift the ban. Once President gives his approval, it will be sent to the
Tamil Nadu governor who will promulgate the ordinance in a few days."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...m-pannerseelvam-says/articleshow/56678907.cms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom