What's new

Tamil cannot be Madras HC's Official language : India rejects Tamilnadu request -

I oppose Hindian occupation and so are millions of Tamils. Hold a plebiscite in Tamil Nadu. I will abide by the results.

Nazis occupied Austria and called it German Province. Once Nazis were sent to hell along with their leader Hitler, Austria regained its country status. Lesson for Tamil Nadu ?

Tamils had an embassy in China in around 1050. Tamil embassy was close to the Emperor's palace showing the close, friendly relations.

China broadcasts a Tamil radio program internationally. India broadcasts internationally only Hindi and Sanskrit.

What is so tricky? If Hind-ians can use Hindi in Uttar Pradesh High Court why not Tamil in Tamil Nadu? Supreme Court is outright biased and refuse to give the reason.

SC should give the reason. They cannot hide under their black riobes

Tamil nationalism died in 60's. Some fringe elements like yourself demand the same in some obscure forums doesn't mean India would do plebiscite to prove you wrong.

Austria and Germany, are you f**king out of your mind? Tamilnadu have never been about nationalism in the past five decades, and Tamils vote fair and freely. Now STFU with your nazi comparisons.

Tamilnadu is a state of India, doesn't matter what Tamils had before it merged with union of India. Its the Union that is bigger not the state. Be proud that you had glorious past but your future is with India.

India/Hindutva/SC are being selective in targeting Tamil's tradition (although there a hidden agenda) why no action against abuse of animals used in temple rituals, sports or army ?

Jallikattu is only a 1 day festival , where the bull run takes less than 1 min, however these other animals are perpetually abused in the name of religion, sports, military

Before the invasion of Brahamnism, Tamils had nothing in common with rest of The Indians e.g caste system. The invasion of Brahmins/Jews via the west coast and migration during the 11th AD led to the dilution of Tamil culture.

1) Tamil siddha/assevaham religion wiped out to be replaced by Vedic Brahamanism
2) Introduction of caste system
3) appropriation of Tamil culture - including gods/literature/scriptures -into Brahmanism via sanskrit and destroying the original works in Tamil (e.g Adi Sankara)

some basic difference between Indians and Tamils

Indian heroine - Draupadi - the common wife of 5 Pandavas
Tamil heroine - Kannagi - who burnt Madurai - a faithful wife to kovalan

Indian holy book - racist and caste system advocating/ sectarian Bhagavad Gita
Tamil Holy book - secular /universal Tirukural

Since and before - 2 BC Tamils had cultural contacts with Chinese, out of the prominent 18 Tamil siddhas, some were Chinese

Cholas had cultural/trade/ and diplomatic relationship with China

The Chinese connection of Tamil medicine
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/224897812_The_chinese_connection_of_Tamil_medicine

So what you became a Dalit after Hindutva came along? Hence your vitriol against the religion. For all the propaganda you sought to spread, Tamilnadu is still close to 90% Hindu.

There could be Chinese connection with Tamil land long before like they also had with North India, but that doesn't mean your assertion that China is culturally closer to Tamilnadu than India is any thing but ignorant. I am not sure how anyone can be dumb enough to justify that.

Each of the state in India had different heroes and heroines in the past who are revered in their respective lands at various eras in their past but that doesn't it overrides the overaching unity we see in India today. Idea of India is much bigger than individual differences we possess, which to your puny-mind is hard to contemplate. All you do is insult others to get insulted back then cry victim.

I know it is hard, but you'd die first before you see a separate Tamil land.

There could be Chinese connection with Tamil land long before like they also had with North India, but that doesn't mean your assertion that China is culturally closer to Tamilnadu than India is any thing but ignorant. I am not sure how anyone can be dumb enough to justify that.

Each of the state in India had different heroes and heroines in the past who are revered in their respective lands at various eras in their past but that doesn't it overrides the overaching unity we see in India today. Idea of India is much bigger than individual differences we possess, which to your puny-mind is hard to contemplate. All you do is insult others to get insulted back then cry victim..

I just gave an example using Chinese your arch enemy, to prove my point - Tamils had no cultural links with Indian prior to 10-11th AD. While theres more evidence of Tamils links with ancient Sumerians/Africans/yezidis etc.

Indians cultural (language, cuisine, dressing, religion) links are with Persia (Aryan homeland) , Afghanistan, Turkey etc. So how can Tamil be culturally(racially) related to Indians ?

Due to the appropriation of Tamil culture by the Brahmans/Jews/Aryans - you will find some cultural similarities between Tamil and Indians after 11th AD. If Tamils had cultural links with Indians they would be speaking Telugu/Kannada/Malayalam not a pure Dravidian language Tamil

Lisa Lim has written an edifying article on the subject in the South China Morning Post Magazine (11/10/17):

"Where the word congee comes from – the answer may surprise you: The dish is frequently associated with East Asian cuisine but the term originated in India – from the Tamil kanji"

Tamils are no chickens like Indians who rely on proxies (Gurkhas/Sikhs/Tamil Tigers) to fight their war, many Tamils have died for their language (1965 Martyrs) and many 1,000s died for their country (Eelam) so dont use your silly threats on Tamils. It not going to work !!!

The fruits of supreme sacrifice by Tamils during anti-Hindi agitations in 1938 and 1965 in the development of Tamil were not realised in the present day, said P. Maniarasan, president of Tamil Desiya Periyakkam.

Addressing reporters here on Wednesday, he said that about 500 youths and students lost their lives in the struggle to protect Tamil language. But, 50 years after their sacrifice English that used to be the second language only from the sixth standard had become the medium of instruction in most schools. “Even government-run schools have English as medium of instruction right from class I,” he said.

The movement was organising a day-long conference, ‘Mozhipor – 50’, to mark the 50th year of anti-Hindi agitation at Tamukkam Ground here on Sunday.

Legal heirs of martyrs and scholars would be honoured on the occasion. Several seminars on Tamil in administration, judiciary, education and spirituality would be held.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...ge-martyrs-to-be-honoured/article14010794.ece

Last edited:
I know it is hard, but you'd die first before you see a separate Tamil land

Death threat !!! Any difference between an Indian (Telugu) and his war criminal Sinhala - Telugu descendant ?

27544659_10215604256519497_5848281445002077917_n.jpg

Death threat !!! Any difference between an Indian (Telugu) and his war criminal Sinhala - Telugu descendant ?

27544659_10215604256519497_5848281445002077917_n.jpg
Not death threat. I meant the demand won't fruitfy in your life time cause, and i wish you live a long time.

this reinforces my earlier point Tamil culture is different from Indian culture. Though the sinister motive is to soften Tamils' anti Hindi backlash by activating the north - south bridge safety valve

Tarun Vijay's AIR show to introduce north Indians to southern culture
The first topic for the broadcast is, interestingly, on the Alvar saint, Andal.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/artic...ntroduce-north-indians-southern-culture-75955

same guy who once said : ‘We live with blacks (south Indians), can’t be racist’
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-blacks-south-indians-cant-be-racist-4604467/

Make high court judgments understandable to litigants in language they know: President Kovind

The President suggested that a system could be evolved whereby certified translated copies of judgments were made available by the high courts in local or regional languages.

Kovind said it was important to not only take justice to the people, but also to make it understandable to litigating parties in a language they knew.

“High Courts deliver judgements in English, but we are a country of diverse languages. The litigant may not be conversant with English and the finer points of the judgement may escape him or her. The litigating parties will thus be dependent on the lawyer or another person to translate the judgement. This can add to time and cost,” he said.

The President suggested that a system could be evolved whereby certified translated copies of judgments were made available by the high courts in local or regional languages.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...n-language-they-know-ram-nath-kovind-4910813/

Back
Top Bottom