What's new

Talking russian fanboys

@Oublious toğrağım :) No point to talk with the Fanboys.... let's look at what these guys said a month ago. :lol:

:meeting:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
3696da99fcb1078ab7171df97350ea15.jpg

@Oublious toğrağım :) No point to talk with the Fanboys.... let's look at what these guys said a month ago. :lol:

:meeting:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You know a couple of them are pure analysis. If tomorrow pakistan drowns an american plane and I say the incident could have serious consequences for Pakistan then would that make me a USA fanboy?

I feel sorry for you if you cannot differentiate between fanboyism and analysis. You had every right but no doubt it could lead to two roads. It could have serious consequences or it could bring nothing by Russia showing maturity and not starting foolish wars unlike USA. There is also a middle road where Russia could intensify attacks and it seems that's what Russia is doing. It won't solve problems though nor will it bring a solution to the Syrian crisis.

Turkey killed 1 Russian.
Russia is killing thousands of Turkmen.

Ratio of 1:1000+

Turkish military can't even protect its own people, and the Turkish fanboys think they have won :lol:

Russia is exposing to the whole world that Turkey is utterly POWERLESS to protect its own people because it's too afraid of a Russian retaliation and the entire Turkish Air Force getting wiped out by the S-400.

Turkey is powerless to stop Russia bombing its own people.

I never said russia will nuke or invade you i said that russia will have their revenge and have many options including arming kurds which is the easiest also they can target your terrorist allies in the region in libya iraq syria if you think your leader is so clever that he can get away with what he did you are wrong and time will tell
what's with my comment ? why you quote?
because this Egyptian flag should mean that you are against these who support terror in your country

Turkish tanks are already heading to the border. The terrorist supporting shupa powa will now show the world its powa! :enjoy:

Ankara is ready for SS-18 fireworks show!

First of all, that sam will be destroyed and ther Moskova cruise to, they are front of Turkey. Sea, air and ground attack would destroy ther SAM and cruiser. Look to the map good, the distance between wher they are stationed. Good luck for the russians.
Destroyed by who?

You do not even know their goal.

Ru does not have the will to fight you in the first place .

Putin wants to strengthen their military presence in ME. This is their strategic goal .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom