What's new

Talibanistan NatGeo Documentry

this website megavideo.com seems to be blocked here in UAE, i have looked for this doco on youtube but just found part 2 & 3 of Nat geo explorer Talibanistan. Any possible way to get the full video? can anyone please help. Thankyou

^^ yes salute to them, hope they understand the menace of terrorism and wipe it out from the face of their country.

this website megavideo.com seems to be blocked here in UAE, i have looked for this doco on youtube but just found part 2 & 3 of Nat geo explorer Talibanistan. Any possible way to get the full video? can anyone please help. Thankyou

If you got to ninjavideo.net you can access it there though you will need to download divx player to view it.

thanks for sharing bro amazing video specially the result............and specially the way they shown both sides....

regards,

sunny

this documentary explains why i completely support the drone strikes in Pakistan , as the sititution we have in north west and now in rural south punjab is much worse then one can even imagine ,
some time Logic and reason has to take over the pride and the nationalism , some time cow pox must be injected to defuse the killer chicken Pox .

Back
Top Bottom