What's new

Taliban Moscow Conference 2018

ZomboMeme 09112018101457.jpg

@Laozi

Oh USA , why why ? :(

Because Washington is filled with violent warmongering thugs.

trump on the issue of Iran 'WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE'

Today is the day when the broken record the yanks used to play on a loop called;

• haqqani network
  • do more
has stopped. all that time and effort spent on this nonsense and here we have them in a meeting.

Last edited:
The assassination of Maulana SUH is starting to make more and more sense, Ganga-dwellers are trying to negate Pak influence in any potential future conflict resolution, Gangadeshi influence must be curtailed in Kabul at all costs, we have many options at our disposal.

Because Washington is filled with violent warmongering thugs.

trump on the issue of Iran 'WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE'
the problem with the neocon war mongering thugs is that as soon as they run into someone who is natural war fighter, the neocon quickly turn around and tie cute little pigtails in their hair and put on skirt prancing around that oh don't hurt me I'm just a tiny little girl playing with my dollies! :lol:

The video or words of moohdhi ji saying "good taliban Bad Taliban" in Dubai will become a vinyl classic
yeah, for modi the good taliban are the ones fighting against Pakistan while the bad taliban are the ones fighting against foreign occupation...n!ggas gonna get what's comin' to 'em...

these fellows don't look dangerous at all. they have friendly faces and almost all of them look my uncles or me 20 years into future if live that long :P also sometimes i can't tell the difference between afghans and kashmiriz.

Back
Top Bottom