What's new

Taliban like American soap and ladies perfume more

Well they can definitely afford all that stuff from the money given to them by RAW and CIA to destabilize Pakistan. But these days they are getting Pakistan made missiles and bullets :lol:

Last edited:
of course without a joke this is called jihad.. in Syria te FSA has a special fatwa imported from Saudi Mullah who declared that having back passage sex to open the anus is jihad so that the bomb can be accomodated with ease

do look it up if anyone doubts the story

Complete BS, there's no such thing and quit demoralizing Muslims. You have no problem bashing the Muslim people, spreading nonsense gibberish rumors makes people actually believe such things.

This is over the top.

Given the choice between the Taliban life and sitting somewhere similar to where I am, I think anyone with an IQ over room temperature would find the choice rather easy.

Not everyone wins the lottery as far as place of birth though....

Complete BS, there's no such thing and quit demoralizing Muslims. You have no problem bashing the Muslim people, spreading nonsense gibberish rumors makes people actually believe such things.

This is over the top.

since I am observing ramadan so I dont want to engage in a personal fight with you and although I am offended by your remarks but I refrain from responding in kind but since you challenged my claim I have therefore linked these multiple sources below that cant be just dismissed as Zionist propaganda against "Islam". the similar shock fatwas have been coming constantly from the extremists to justify their terror and their methods are sickening and horrific. I can cite similar & equally horrific examples from Sawat to Syria with video interviews of the victims family where Taliban and FSA has used gang rape as justified tool with or without the help of fatwa.

if you continue to live in denial then you are the true representative of what Quran has described as
summun bukmun umyun

Anal Jihad: Permissable to Widen the Anus for Storage of Bomb
Anal sex is your passport to paradise – but only if you're a suicide bomber

Anal sex is your passport to paradise – but only if you’re a suicide bomber - The 4 Freedoms Library

WHILE stressing Islam’s abhorrence of sodomy, a Muslim cleric reportedly said it was permissible if it enabled suicide bombers to comfortably accommodate explosives up their bums.

The cleric, according to Raymond Ibrahim, a fellow at the conservative David Horowitz Freedom Center, is Abu al-Dema al-Qasab, who made a video in 2010 which addressed the anal-sex-for-the-glory-of-Islam question.

Inbrahim claims that suicide bomber Abdullah Hassan al-Asiri was allowed by clerics to ask for anal sex if he thought it would later make inserting explosives inside himself easier.

According to Ibrahim’s account, someone asks the cleric:

Is it permissible for me to let one of the jihadi brothers sodomize me to widen my anus if the intention is good.

Although the cleric reminds everyone that sodomy is forbidden, he offers an exception:

Jihad comes first, for it is the pinnacle of Islam, and if the pinnacle of Islam can only be achieved through sodomy, then there is no wrong in it. The cleric actually makes the case that not only is sodomy allowed, it could be required.

If obligatory matters can only be achieved by performing the prohibited, then it becomes obligatory to perform the prohibited, and there is no greater duty than jihad. After he sodomizes you, you must ask Allah for forgiveness and praise him all the more.

@Hyperion @Multani @waz please correct me if I am wrong but thats what it is
the global Jihadists have made convenient alterations in Islam to justify their filth and terror

research paper on the same subject
http://www.clingendael.nl/sites/default/files/20120000_research_report_rmeijer.pdf

Well they can definitely afford all that stuff from the money given to them by RAW and CIA to destabilize Pakistan. But these they can getting Pakistan made missiles and bullets :lol:

I seriously doubt that RAW would fund TTP purchase of American and Dubai made cosmetics. Perhaps you should inform the ISI to load their trucks with Shweta, Himalaya, Lakme and Lotus brand cosmetics on their next raid on the TTP to prove that RAW is funding the TTP ? :undecided:

Dude, it's not us, rather you who are demoralized Muslims. Your people have been struggling for decades upon decades, with no end to your miseries in sight, whereas, we are masters of our destinies. We know our problems, and deal with them head-on.

A million of your kind for one @Irfan Baloch...... is a an amazing deal...............

This is over the top.

And here we go, now the populace is out to throw dirt at talibs now that they are not in fear of their lives.

Similar things happened in Swat. After the operation in 2009 and locals became free they started coming out with dirt against the talibs. How much they liked **** and other western products.

This brave vendor's revelation can be looked at in a broader spectrum. One, that even people of North Waziristan hate the ttp. Two, people were scared to speak up against them. Three, the PA operation is going in the right direction and even people of FATA are in favor of it.

Great things come to those who are patient and withstand the hardships. This nation and her people have suffered greatly at the hands of these extremists, it seems our deliverance is coming soon

since I am observing ramadan so I dont want to engage in a personal fight with you and although I am offended by your remarks but I refrain from responding in kind but since you challenged my claim I have therefore linked these multiple sources below that cant be just dismissed as Zionist propaganda against "Islam". the similar shock fatwas have been coming constantly from the extremists to justify their terror and their methods are sickening and horrific. I can cite similar & equally horrific examples from Sawat to Syria with video interviews of the victims family where Taliban and FSA has used gang rape as justified tool with or without the help of fatwa.

if you continue to live in denial then you are the true representative of what Quran has described as
summun bukmun umyun

Anal sex is your passport to paradise – but only if you’re a suicide bomber - The 4 Freedoms Library

WHILE stressing Islam’s abhorrence of sodomy, a Muslim cleric reportedly said it was permissible if it enabled suicide bombers to comfortably accommodate explosives up their bums.

The cleric, according to Raymond Ibrahim, a fellow at the conservative David Horowitz Freedom Center, is Abu al-Dema al-Qasab, who made a video in 2010 which addressed the anal-sex-for-the-glory-of-Islam question.

Inbrahim claims that suicide bomber Abdullah Hassan al-Asiri was allowed by clerics to ask for anal sex if he thought it would later make inserting explosives inside himself easier.

Is it permissible for me to let one of the jihadi brothers sodomize me to widen my anus if the intention is good.

Although the cleric reminds everyone that sodomy is forbidden, he offers an exception:

Jihad comes first, for it is the pinnacle of Islam, and if the pinnacle of Islam can only be achieved through sodomy, then there is no wrong in it. The cleric actually makes the case that not only is sodomy allowed, it could be required.

If obligatory matters can only be achieved by performing the prohibited, then it becomes obligatory to perform the prohibited, and there is no greater duty than jihad. After he sodomizes you, you must ask Allah for forgiveness and praise him all the more.

the global Jihadists have made convenient alterations in Islam to justify their filth and terror

http://www.clingendael.nl/sites/default/files/20120000_research_report_rmeijer.pdf

You should read their fatwas on "capturing" women, I mean Muslims women from Shia backgrounds.....Such depravity.

We all know what they did in Swat to young women there.

They deserve nothing but napalm and copious amounts of it.

These TTP terrorists are buying American perfumes not because they like them but stocking up for those virgins they'll meet in Heaven, who prefer American stuff! :D

How does one fight against such faggots with a straight face?

summun bukmun umyun

OMG what the hell did I just read that too during rozay :cray:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom