What's new

Taliban "kill couple in public"

Well I am always surprised at Taliban Lovers sitting abroad.Why don't you go live under Taliban.All this poppy **** dreams of some Taliban Emirate Really makes me laugh.Talibans are modern day thugs just backward in the head.Executing someone just because they had affair makes me sick to my stomach and makes me happy that thank god Taliban are not ruling my country.Taliban are disgusting dirty human beings.

In our traditinal customs having such an affair comes with consequences i-e honour killings and the blame for this incident shouldn't go to Taliban , anybody else from Afghanistan/Pakistan would have reacted to this in the same way as Taliban did. I don't support Taliban but this news was just to defame and malign them.

I am really very sorry bro, if you are surprised, but according to "sharia" islamic law, u must stoned every person who have sexual relation,before marriage !!!!

come back & live under Islamic Sharia, its not surprising that Muslims living in a free society are Taliban apologists

I don't support Taliban but this news was just to defame and malign them.

*giggle* as if Taliban are left with any respect...

come back & live under Islamic Sharia, its not surprising that Muslims living in a free society are Taliban apologists
The Taliban Apologists typically living in the west enjoying free society are the biggest hypocrites.They won't be able to live under Taliban for a single day.These people are brainwashed to core.

-And 2nd, yes we want an islamic law in pakistan(sharia) !! and tell me what's wrong whit afgan talibans?

yeah absolutely there's nothing wrong with them if & only if you want to live in stone age, I am still amazed why do Talbian apologist sitting abroad suffer from such a severe identity crisis....

You want a Taliban Sharia here or you want Pakistan to become Iran & Saudi Arabia? It seems sadistic Morons like you have fun stoning & beheading people

Last edited:
hello,

Sir i am still supporting afgan talibans,let me explain you why :
-Perhaps you think ,what they "talibans" have done is very barbaric, but i am really very sorry ,because according to islamic law, call sharia, you stone still death , every person in your society(muslim society) who have sexual relation before marriage !!!
-And 2nd, yes we want an islamic law in pakistan(sharia) !! and tell me what's wrong whit afgan talibans?

Afganistan is an islamic country so they use islamic law !!! very simple :police:

regard

Reported. Terrorism is not supported on these forums.

hello,

-Perhaps you think ,what they "talibans" have done is very barbaric, but i am really very sorry ,because according to islamic law, call sharia, you stone still death , every person in your society(muslim society) who have sexual relation before marriage !!!

Afganistan is an islamic country so they use islamic law !!! very simple :police:

regard

Thanks for an honest reply. If Sharia is so dear to you, how come you have chosen to live in a western society? Good to preach, hard to practise. Eh?

Afghan man, woman ‘stoned to death’ over love affair

KUNDUZ: A man and woman have been stoned to death in northern Afghanistan after being accused by the Taliban of having an affair, a witness and an official said Monday.

The 23-year-old woman and 28-year-old man were killed because “they had an affair,” said Mohammad Ayob, the governor of Imam Sahib district in Kunduz province.

“Two people were stoned to death by Taliban in Mullah Quli village late yesterday,” he said. The village is under the control of the Taliban.

Mullah Quli resident Abdul Satar said about 100 people, most of them Taliban insurgents, gathered in the village on Sunday evening as a statement was read out saying the pair had confessed to their affair.

He said the man was married to someone else, and the woman was engaged.

“The Taliban convicted both to stoning to death, some from the crowd started throwing stones at the couple until they died,” Satar said.

The couple had their hands bound behind their backs and were forced to stand in an empty field as their sentence was carried out, he said.

A local Taliban commander, who contacted media but refused to give his name, confirmed the killings.

“The couple confessed they had eloped together and based on their confession they were stoned to death,” he said.

Under Islamic Sharia law, sex between unmarried people is punishable by public beatings, while punishment for those caught in extra-marital affairs is death by stoning.

Earlier this month, the Taliban publicly flogged and then killed a pregnant widow for alleged “adultery” in western Badghis province.

The killings are a grim reminder of the Taliban's harsh 1996-2001 rule, when apparent crimes were brutally punished after summary trials.

As well as lashings and death by stoning for alleged adulterers, people accused of theft regularly had their hands or feet amputated.

In regions that have come under Taliban control as the war drags towards the end of its ninth year, rough justice is meted out in the same manner, and includes execution of people accused of “spying” for foreign forces.

DAWN.COM | World | Afghan man, woman ?stoned to death? over love affair

hello,

regard
All of that makes you first a traitor then a terrorist, a baby killer, everything evil, wrong, bad and the worst example of a human being ever.

You can support your terror buddies somewhere else and enjoy killing women and babies off this forum

But he is not supporting terrorism, he is in favor of Sharia law in all Islamic states, including Turkey.

News Flash. Turkey is not a Islamic state.

Turkey is a democratic, secular, unitary, constitutional republic

But he is not supporting terrorism, he is in favor of Sharia law in all Islamic states, including Turkey.

But he don't lives in a Islamic country so hypocrisy is evident plus we don't live in Middle ages

case closed...

Thanks for an honest reply. If Sharia is so dear to you, how come you have chosen to live in a western society? Good to preach, hard to practise. Eh?
It is typical from some of the apologists here on PDF. They talk all how noble and religious they are by trying to support these barbarians who are actually a shame on the face of earth and on any religion.

Born in the lap of convenience in most Western countries and having diplomatic protection when visiting their countries of origin from their adopted countries, it is easy to see poor innocents suffering already and condemning them to loser cowards like Talibans.

Such supporters are to be simply ignored. These people give a bad impression because of their own identity crisis and common office-going bread earning man has to suffer stone age beasts like Taliban.

Bloody coward terrorists for killing two unarmed people.

Back
Top Bottom