What's new

Taliban heading towards Kandahar in captured ANA vehicles

These people look really well armed , I reckon that these are Taliban , Also the Guy is saying Commando , I Think these are ANA Commandos..

if we count daily one capital how many days it will take ? 34 right ?

These people look really well armed , I reckon that these are Taliban , Also the Guy is saying Commando , I Think these are ANA Commandos..
Taliban are also well armed, specially after they captured all the US supplied equipment from ANA. He could be saying captured from commandos and he clearly said Islamic emirate of afghanistan in the video. The biggest proof is you on see Taliban in their typical clothing sitting in those vehicles. Not a single ANA soldier in the uniform can be seen.

Makes the possibility of hitting friendly forces, very real. Afghanistan airforce and US will lose some of its potency.

He is saying in the end that these envoy is enough for all the islamic emirate. And that these are one of the best commandos soldier in ANA

Why is this in this thread?

As far as afganistan is concerned.... i care very very little about it...however even from my fairly uninformed and uninterested vantage point it seems tha the talibans could not possibly advance with such speed if the afgan population did not support them.

Why is this in this thread?

As far as afganistan is concerned.... i care very very little about it...however even from my fairly uninformed and uninterested vantage point it seems tha the talibans could not possibly advance with such speed if the afgan population did not support them.
That speed proves Taliban got the support of the masses and nullify the indian and US propaganda.

The weaponry they got from ANA is scary, I'd say Pakistan should be extremely careful with how they play their cards now, but this would be the best Chance for both Taliban and Pakistan to removed the filth of ISIS and TTP from Afghanistan once and for all.

whocares, another waste of bandwith...
Who cares for your opinion on this thread.
The weaponry they got from ANA is scary, I'd say Pakistan should be extremely careful with how they play their cards now, but this would be the best Chance for both Taliban and Pakistan to removed the filth of ISIS and TTP from Afghanistan once and for all.
Well first of all afghan taliban are pro pakistan . Secondly we are far better armed than what NATO and US provided to ANA ,so not scary for a military like pakistan.

I hope all these Taliban advances are not an American ploy to lure them to concentrate into a few pockets which they can bomb to wipe them out.

Have the US troops all of them really left? Or are some of them waiting in some of the bases? Deception still remains a part of warfare.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom