What's new

Taliban Gain Foothold in Peshawar

bwahahahahhhahaha its fun to see you are assuming as if Peshawar has a border with India bwahahahahahahahahaha

Peshawar does have a border with Greater Indian Occupied Azad Kashmir (which is illegally Pakistani Occupied Azaad Kashmir today ) :P

Anyways, seriously, if they are in peshawar, they can very easily come to eastern parts of pakistan. Or do you guys in Pakistan have visas and security checks for people travelling from peshawar to other pak cities like lahore/karachi? I mean the peshawaris cant be that bad that you guys dont let them freely come to other cities....

Peshawar does have a border with India. Doesn't it border the Indian state of Afghanistan ? :sarcastic:

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your outdated textbooks need to wake up to reality dahhhhhhhhh

Peshawar does have a border with Greater Indian Occupied Azad Kashmir (which is illegally Pakistani Occupied Azaad Kashmir today ) :P

Anyways, seriously, if they are in peshawar, they can very easily come to eastern parts of pakistan. Or do you guys in Pakistan have visas and security checks for people travelling from peshawar to other pak cities like lahore/karachi? I mean the peshawaris cant be that bad that you guys dont let them freely come to other cities....

paaakhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeh i also visited India :P and rajhistan was jolted with blasts dahhhh

OK so when you are going to start making the great wall

paaakhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeh i also visited India :P and rajhistan was jolted with blasts dahhhh

OK so when you are going to start making the great wall

Were Indians hurling bombs at you whilst you were in Rajastan ? :D

I repeat that if TTP & LEJ killers are Muslim, I am a kafir

36_2_46v.gif

Respect, for standing up.

My question is why are we letting the Taliban gain a foothold in Peshawar. It has been years since the chief police officer of Peshawar was killed by the militants right on the outskirts of Peshawar. Unfortunately no one has the willpower to face the Taliban and finish them off once and for all. Terrorists have caused massive damage to Pakistan. It is time to hunt them down whereever they tend to hide.

Down with the Taliban, down with terrorism.

Force may be the only solution to defeat the Taliban. The Taliban launched the prison attack right when everyone was willing to talk peace with them with PTI at the helm demanding some sort of deal with them.

The Taliban should be utterly vanquished for their crimes against Pakistan but every time I check the news I just notice that we have had no success against them. We need a massive operation against the Taliban that utterly eliminates them. We can show no mercy to the Taliban. South Waziristan has to be cleared of Hakimullah Mehsud and his violent thugs.

Force may be the only solution to defeat the Taliban. The Taliban launched the prison attack right when everyone was willing to talk peace with them with PTI at the helm demanding some sort of deal with them.

The Taliban should be utterly vanquished for their crimes against Pakistan but every time I check the news I just notice that we have had no success against them. We need a massive operation against the Taliban that utterly eliminates them. We can show no mercy to the Taliban. South Waziristan has to be cleared of Hakimullah Mehsud and his violent thugs.

One can understand not taking on might of a super power but to appear helpless in the face of TTP breaking out prisoners from jail a second time is in my humble opinion a bigger slap on the face of Pakistan State. But who cares?

You may be right Sir, but does Imran Khan know what is right? According to Editorial in Dawn of today, Imran thinks that even killing of Shias is a "Conspiracy" and he declined to attend APC conference on terrorism. How can any conference succeed when the party that governs KPK is confused about the causes of terrorism?

Everyone is there for ‘Power’. PTI is crying because they thought that Imran Khan should have been the PM of Pakistan. Others would like to impose Khilafat on Pakistan.

No one gives a fig about laws & order or the lives of Pakistanis. Pak forces jawans die every day but would you hear a single condemnation from the pen of very educated people such as Hon Zarvan of this forum?

Things are not going to improve for the average Pakistani in the foreseeable future. PML-N is more concerned about having Metro busses & Karachi - Lahore motorway than solving Taliban menace. Does one really think it matters to the people blown up in KPK by Taliban whether elections were rigged?

But these are ranting of humane Pakistani liberal and make no sense whatsoever

There shouldn’t be an iota of doubts that these enemies of the state have no other agenda then to destabilize Pakistan. Why would they free hardcore criminals along with their fellow terrorists, and induct them in their group. The terrorist have been creating havoc even in the holy month of Ramadan. Our hearts go out to the families of policemen who lost their lives defending their grounds against these hardened criminals. Peace in the region is subject to eradication of all terrorist groups and that can only happen if all parties concern work together in combating these common enemies. We stand by Pakistan in their quest for peace and condemn the acts of violence against the people and government of Pakistan.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom