What's new

Taliban Delegation visiting Pakistan in a mysterious move

All that is required of someone is to give our "beradars," is a few dozen MLRS, and the Monkey in Kabul will be spanked back to reality, TTP aholes sent to hell, and our western border secure.

I'm being overly simplistic here, but the point is that our "beradars" need some serious h/w and an open hand, and :partay:
Surprising that that the Indians are throwing everything they have with the Northern alliance which is a very bad strategic mistake. Once NA lose India will be kicked out of Afghanistan completely.
What is that saying in Urdu? Doobtay howay ko tinkay ka sahara?

Salaam

The Indian members seem to be saying (and I may have misunderstood) that Pakistan should follow the American policy in Afghanistan by supporting the group the Americans supported.

The fact of the matter is that the people in charge were given two decades and massive funds to win over the people. They have failed to do so for whatever reason and this is also why the Taliban are still serious contenders.

Without popular support from the people Taliban wouldn't have be able to not just survive but thrive for so long.

Besides, Pakistan has to protect its interests as well. Pakistan has suffered greatly during the two decades these people have been in power. The Taliban were a lot more cooperative/friendlier with Pakistan when they were in power. Why would Pakistan ever choose these people over the Taliban?

It would be foolish of Pakistan to support anyone else against the Taliban now that the Americans are on their way out.

Pakistan should support a democratic government in Afghanistan. Taliban are literally involved in terrorist activities in Afghanistan. Keep your border secured. Don't trust those Afghan Taliban goons. Let the Afghan government take care of them.

But I know establishment have this "keera" they will supply arms and support to Afghan Talibans and we will have early 2000s situation again.

Afghan Talibans are not saints they are a version of ISIS.
You donot need to support or supply arms to the very organization that controles like 70% of afghan territory. It would be dumb to think that they will not want any stake in the govt. What you're saying is to kick out the very group which has brought superpowers to its knees. You can live in your fantasies but thats not how afghanistan works.

1947: Afghanistan refuses to accept Pakistan as Independent country, claims Area to Chitral
1948: Afghanistan gives safe heavens to Militants who waged war against Pakistan.
1952: Afghan government lays claims on Baluchistan
1961: Afghan Government arms successionist in Pakistan
1963: More funding and material supports to militants
1973: Afghan president Muhammad Daoud openly accepts arming militant in Pakistan and calls
2021: Afghan government still doesn't recognize Durand line

I wonder why do we see Afghanistan as an enemy when all they have done is to fund and support militancy in Pakistan. I am sure this deserves rose petals from our side...
Yes and what about all the extra havoc Pakistan has caused inside Afghanistan for its own personal interests? While rubbing shoulders with US Generals and CIA, Musharraf forgot that Afghanistan is right next door and when the others pack up Pakistan will face all the anger alone. That's how the establishment milked the US for more F-16s while Afghanistan was being carpet bombed and OBL was living comfortably in attotabad. Now it's just payback time from all sides and India is really the least of Pakistans concerns.

Choosing TTP as your allies will also come in a full circle to bite you sooner than you expect and then you will call them Raaw agents just as you feel about current Afghan admin.

Yes and what about all the extra havoc Pakistan has caused inside Afghanistan for its own personal interests? While rubbing shoulders with US Generals and CIA, Musharraf forgot that Afghanistan is right next door and when the others pack up Pakistan will face all the anger alone. That's how the establishment milked the US for more F-16s while Afghanistan was being carpet bombed and OBL was living comfortably in attotabad. Now it's just payback time from all sides and India is really the least of Pakistans concerns.
Did you read anything i write at all?
Afghans thought they can get away with everything they had been doing but guess what we paid them in full with interest.

Also ask your officials and non officials to name US as a state sponsor of terror against Afghans in soviet war. We will see where do you stand.

And yes it the payback time for the people who killed our children.

No point in debating with unrealistic people, but the way Pakistan sees NDS is as and extension of RAW, and your monkey in Kabul, another Hanuman. Who will either meet the same fate as your ex-boyfriend Najeeb, or fade into oblivion.

Our Condolences in advance.

Choosing TTP as your allies will also come in a full circle to bite you sooner than you expect and then you will call them Raaw agents just as you feel about current Afghan admin.

Please stay clueless. It is quite entertaining.

No point in debating with unrealistic people, but the way Pakistan sees NDS is as and extension of RAW, and your monkey in Kabul, another Hanuman. Who will either meet the same fate as your ex-boyfriend Najeeb, or fade into oblivion.

Our Condolences in advance.

Please stay clueless. It is quite entertaining.
The monkey is an unfortunate cost of our not so friendly rivalry. Both sides have monkeys and none is holier than thou. I guess this gruesome cost is the only thing stopping more people from dedicating their lives like this and fading mostly unnoticed into memory.

Afghanistan is not much of a concern for India. We are available to offer help and humanitarian aid but it seems stability will be difficult and whatever happens we hope Pakistan also really wishes the long term welfare of fellow Afghan Muslims.

Sorry about the goof up between Afghan Taliban and TTP.

Why do they choose to be so?
Many reasons biggest being their lust for land beyond durand line.. land that they have been trying to get since 1950s..

Pakistan did what it had to do... we were targetted by Afghanistani govts and even today are... but in 80s we were forced to go on offensive otherwise we would be sandwiched between USSR and India.. after 2000s we were strong armed by US but we played even them for our interest.. now tell me why shall we support Afghanistani govt which doesn't even recognise the border they have with us ?

Lastly stop confusing IEA aka Taliban with TTP... both are 2 different organisations..

Last edited:

I'm of the opinion that india should not indulge itself in Afghanistan because they do not understand how things work in afg and this is a classic example of how you're trying to force your indian views over pak-afg relations which can't be more wrong.
You're trying to imply that everything bad in Afghanistan is because of pak and before WoT or Soviet invasion there were streams of milk and honey running in afg. Pak-afg have a very troubled history which is 90% the reason of enmity between pak and afg but your indian *** skips all those parts. Also your terrorism activities under the banner of development is also a very very big reason in the destabilization of Afg.

Many reasons biggest being their lust for land beyond durand line.. land that they have been trying to get since 1950s..

Pakistan did what it had to do... we were targetted by Afghanistani govts and even today are... but in 80s we were forced to go on offensive otherwise we would be sandwiched between USSR and India.. after 2000s we were strong armed by US but we played even them for our interest.. now tell me why shall we support Afghanistani govt which doesn't even recognise the border they have with us ?

Lastly stop confusing IEA aka Taliban with TTP... both are 2 different organisations..
You are being straight and honest which are both very appreciated.

In this case there's nothing more to be said. I don't think most Indians support India being involved in Afghanistan in any role greater than what is humanitarian.

A border agreement is the only way forward whatever form the Afghan government takes. Drug money is another huge problem with Afghanistan that won't allow stability.
I'm of the opinion that india should not indulge itself in Afghanistan because they do not understand how things work in afg and this is a classic example of how you're trying to force your indian views over pak-afg relations which can't be more wrong.
You're trying to imply that everything bad in Afghanistan is because of pak and before WoT or Soviet invasion there were streams of milk and honey running in afg. Pak-afg have a very troubled history which is 90% the reason of enmity between pak and afg but your indian *** skips all those parts. Also your terrorism activities under the banner of development is also a very very big reason in the destabilization of Afg.
Agree with your points and I suppose it's a complicated problem for everyone, and the worst hit are the Afghan themselves.

Agree with your points and I suppose it's a complicated problem for everyone, and the worst hit are the Afghan themselves.
Afghanistan has always been this way, if you think we all killed them than i guess its true but let US pull its troops out woth Nato and the remaining will kill themselves for power. I doubt the world will ever watch even a 80% peaceful, developed Democratic Afghanistan.

1619360673623.png

Back
Top Bottom