What's new

Taliban Cut ears and nose of a woman

Barbarians! How dare they commit such a barbaric act in today's world? And to think that some members here support the same Taliban as "great religious men". How would they feel if their mothers and sisters were given the same treatment?

It is amazing that such an atrocity doesnt get attention. i wonder what the taliban sympatizers would say about this.

It is amazing that such an atrocity doesnt get attention. i wonder what the taliban sympatizers would say about this.

These guys , the sympathisers you are talking about, want taliban, only for afghanistan, not for their country. They do not have sympathies for anyone. They just care about who is more benifitial for them. It does not matter what the stand for, what their ideology is. Cheap mentality.

I just saw a report about the same young lady, she has now got new nose, thanks to plastic surgery. The report was in Persian, so I had to use google translator to translate it into English, you can also watch a short video(in Persina) if you click on the link:

Aisha 18 years old Afghan girl on the nose of domestic violence was lost, now owner of a plastic surgery nose was temporary.

Aisha in August for plastic surgery and now moved to America in California to take over.

Aisha said doctors treating him to eight months will be full.

Aisha after surgery, while it apparently has opened its main figure first appeared in front of cameras.

An entity called American (Bern Grasmn Foundation) prize called "heart patient" has to Afghan girls.

Aisha story recently and then was considered a picture of him with a broken nose, on the cover of Time magazine was published in America.

Aisha shocking picture on the cover of Time magazine created a lot of noise and caused a number of American characters, including George Bush's wife Laura Bush, former President to visit America and sympathy go to California with Aisha.

The beginning

When Aisha was twelve years old, a family that claims to be, son of Taliban fighters in Uruzgan province to the "bad" was given.

Bad "to" is traditional in parts of Afghanistan for family and local conflict resolution is used. Kaka (uncle) Aisha a relative of the person who later "Aisha's husband was murdered and informal basis in some parts of Afghanistan, which is common to pay the ransom, the father of Aisha and her sister to her family, relatives of victims, to" Bad "was.

When Aisha reached puberty, her husband often "is incarcerated in stealth mode and more with her sister Aisha and her family lived.

Aisha says that her relatives with her and her sister were treated like slaves and their constantly beaten put.

Aisha nose as a result of domestic violence was lost

Aisha later finally escaped this torture, but her relatives found her in Kandahar, Uruzgan and turned back.

CNN correspondent in Afghanistan, wrote that Aisha in Uruzgan Back for the first time he saw her. Her husband had returned from Pakistan to charge him with "no shame esteem building and making his family" in the Taliban court trial.

Taliban court ruled to be cut off ears and nose and Aisha Aisha's husband personally "do it at the foot of the mountains in Uruzgan did. Aisha was left there alone to die in the resulting bloodshed.

A group of foreign troops currently patrol had found the Aisha and they took him to the clinic. Aisha then moved to Kabul and was housed in a safe house. The safe house owned by a charitable organization that was in Kabul for Afghan women was launched.

He stayed there long journey to America to be provided arrangements. Ten-year-old sister Aisha still lives in Uruzgan and his fate is not known. Aisha says the greatest hope now is that he lost his nose will open.

Now the facilities and conditions to achieve his dream was possible and the only thing that is required, a few months time, and one of two operated by others.

Violence against women in Afghanistan, one of the serious social problems in this country is the United Nations Annual reports show that not many women in this country are victims of violence. Aisha and most of them also have good fortune.

101012153410_ayesha_operation_226x170_nocredit.jpg

?BBC ??????? - ??????????? - ??????? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ???

Barbarians! How dare they commit such a barbaric act in today's world? And to think that some members here support the same Taliban as "great religious men". How would they feel if their mothers and sisters were given the same treatment?

This should perhaps stop such day-dreamers of an idealist "religious and virtuous warriors" even existing today. My heartfelt support to the girl whose fault was that she stood up for humanity. It is really shocking why these kinds of barbaric acts happen in the region surrounding Afghanistan most of the time. A very painful reality to which the world must wake up to.

these retards wont spare even their mothers and daughter these morons think that women are just there to produce them children and thats pretty much is .. what else can any one expect

Disgusting act by their actions are similar to those of jahel (uneducated) arabs before the arrival of Islam

Ya and people here pray that Americans should get out so they can curb Indian Influence.Man these Taliban due to their evil ideology won't sit alone if America withdraws.Their Next Target will be Pakistan moving through the porous border they will just add salt to our wounds that were caused 30 years ago and have only grown deep with time.

:angry: These talibs should be hung! Calling themselves Mujahideen and freedom fighters their not even worthy of calling themselves human :angry:

good to see her smiling after the surgery....may god bless her.

I've heard that cutting off ears or noses is common in India as well? Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against India or anything, but I don't know anything about the socio-economic situation and culture in those regions, especially in rural areas. Are women treated poorly in all those regions (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh)?

I've heard that cutting off ears or noses is common in India as well? Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against India or anything, but I just don't know anything about the culture in those regions.

i dont think cutting ears/nose is part of any culture in this world. it is a horrible crime, simple as that.

I've heard that cutting off ears or noses is common in India as well? Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against India or anything, but I just don't know anything about the culture in those regions.

No its not common in India at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom