What's new

Taliban Attacks Pak Police Station, Eight Killed

It has become a norm here, after posting every terror incident from Pakistan a long list of Indian members pays condolences, Pakistanis in total absence and at the end CENTCOM comes with a paragraph!

RIP -
So what is it that you feel is provocative in this pattern ? Condolences from the Indian side, Silence from the Pakistani side, or rhetoric from CENTCOM's side ? Maybe Afghans (like you) can also provide inputs to the aftermath of such incidents.

It has become a norm here, after posting every terror incident from Pakistan a long list of Indian members pays condolences, Pakistanis in total absence and at the end CENTCOM comes with a paragraph!

RIP -

Also.. these news no longer make any headlines even..

So what is it that you feel is provocative in this pattern ? Condolences from the Indian side, Silence from the Pakistani side, or rhetoric from CENTCOM's side ? Maybe Afghans (like you) can also provide inputs to the aftermath of such incidents.

The ones who should care don't care and the ones who should not care this much, are caring and this kinda loops goes on every such topic! as Afghan if I put my input in such topics members here will take it as a crocodile tear so I usually refrain to do so.

The ones who should care don't care and the ones who should not care this much, are caring and this kinda loops goes on every such topic! as Afghan if I put my input in such topics members here will take it as a crocodile tear so I usually refrain to do so.
Why should you even bother about other's considerations unless you get personal ? Any Afghan member has an important viewpoint on this topic which cannot be ignored. It is for the readers to decide on the importance and relevance of an input, do not be bogged down by criticism.

One very interesting piece missing in this entire equation is the stability factor brought to the table by the Iranians. Someone needs to provide insight from that perspective.

Why should you even bother about other's considerations unless you get personal ? Any Afghan member has an important viewpoint on this topic which cannot be ignored. It is for the readers to decide on the importance and relevance of an input, do not be bogged down by criticism.

One very interesting piece missing in this entire equation is the stability factor brought to the table by the Iranians. Someone needs to provide insight from that perspective.

Iranians are having fun with their own trio Iran - Saudi - Turkey thus it has brought their less attention towards other topics.

some heart warming acts of heroism here....and gives hope that Pakistan can fight this menace.
Two civilians who happened to live nearby.....heard gunshots and came in to help the policemen,and fought alongside them...
Both were martyred....

Goes to show that people of Pakistan are not afraid of the enemies.

some heart warming acts of heroism here....and gives hope that Pakistan can fight this menace.
Two civilians who happened to live nearby.....heard gunshots and came in to help the policemen,and fought alongside them...
Both were martyred....

Goes to show that people of Pakistan are not afraid of the enemies.

Can you classify your enemy? Last time I heard there was a whole lot of accusations flying.. Some said, whahbi, some said deobandi.. some said MQM, some said Liberals, some said Pashtuns...

Can you classify your enemy? Last time I heard there was a whole lot of accusations flying.. Some said, whahbi, some said deobandi.. some said MQM, some said Liberals, some said Pashtuns...

It doesnt matter what political party,sect,religion or ethnicity they are.
Whoever is out to disrupt peace is our enemy.

It doesnt matter what political party,sect,religion or ethnicity they are.
Whoever is out to disrupt peace is our enemy.

Ok. Reminds me of shooting bullets in the fog!

Salute to the brave Pakistan Police officers Rest in Peace.

most unfortunate, It's time for pakistan to take some real strict measure against all militant scumbags... Condolences to all the casualties and their families.

how do you know if the talibans attacked not from the afghanistan side?

Back
Top Bottom