What's new

Taliban accusations of custodial killings baseless: officials

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Taliban accusations of custodial killings baseless: officials | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

KARACHI: Security officials have termed Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) accusations of their members being killed in custody as baseless.

In a statement TTP spokesman Shahidullah Shahid claimed the killing of 23 FC personnel was in reaction to the killing of Taliban members in custody of security forces. The spokesman claimed 15 Taliban members had been killed in Nowshera and 7 in Karachi.

According to security officials, accusations by the Taliban were propaganda to justify their killings.

Security officials said the killing of the FC personnel in Mohmand Agency and 13 policemen in Karachi were acts of terrorism.

IK will come for TTP help now, his recent statement says it all, he felt sorry for 23 FC people killed but still says about talks... shame on him . he should hand over himself for these 23 people or anyone who still thinks talks are the way forward....

either they should go to FATA and make sure TTP handover all weapons and people in their custody so that talks can go ahead OR stay quite and let the army do its job ..

Actually nothing is in order in this screwed up country. Who asked these morons to take a defensive position on this? Did the GoP asked them to make a clarification statement? Cant they keep quite?

Actually nothing is in order in this screwed up country. Who asked these morons to take a defensive position on this? Did the GoP asked them to make a clarification statement? Cant they keep quite?
People like you big threat for Pakistan, involved in religious bigotry , hate, fake fatwas of blasphemy, double character people, We should demolish them, only way to bring peace. I read your posts, if somebody speaking bad about jf17 v Su30MKK, rafale then you comes with personal attack , then twisting the argument and bringing religious debate(Mohammad P.B.U.H) debate on Jf17 thread ...

Last edited:
People like you big threat for Pakistan, involved in religious bigotry , hate, fake fatwas of blasphemy, double character people, We should demolish them, only way to bring peace. I read your posts, if somebody speaks bad about jf17 v Su30MKK, rafale then you comes with personal attacks , then twisting the argument and brings religious debate on Jf17 thread and brings Mohammad P.B.U.H debate...
OK, I hear you. Thanks for taking note of my post. Just one request; please improve your English. It was difficult to understand the message in your post.

Back
Top Bottom