What's new

Talangana state bill rejected in Andhra Pardesh Assembly

bunty8591

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Talangana state bill is rejected in Andhra Pardesh Assembly in a latest move by chief minister Kiran kumar Reddy. TSR is hopeful, they can pass the bill in the center.

India: Separate Talangana statehood, still a way to go

BBC News - Andhra Pradesh lawmakers reject India Telangana bill

_70315687_70315563.jpg

Violent protest in Andhra Pardesh regarding the issue of Talangana state

The Talangana state bill is rejected in Andhra Pardesh Assembly in a latest move by chief minister Kiran kumar Reddy. TSR is hopeful, they can pass the bill in the center.

India: Separate Talangana statehood, still a way to go

BBC News - Andhra Pradesh lawmakers reject India Telangana bill

_70315687_70315563.jpg

Violent protest in Andhra Pardesh regarding the issue of Talangana state

They just burn tires and go.. No big issue.. Every one in the state more or less content with state division, all they need is a just package given to both sides.

They just burn tires and go.. No big issue.. Every one in the state more or less content with state division, all they need is a just package given to both sides.

I agree with you. I think you got my message as an offense. Sorry for that.

Nothing to do with India and Pakistan sort of thing.

When I put posts like this, my only attention was two

1- Current affairs

2- Deep in my current affairs passion lies the behavior study of people living in different parts of the world. The reason for this is to find out how people deal with conflicts in those areas. What could change their behaviors e.g. Education, training, motivation, etc.

If you see my previous posts, you will find, I have similar posts about Pakistan.

( Lets try to write good English, lets not disturb Shakespeare's soul in grave- Any correction in language would be appreciated)

I agree with you. I think you got my message as an offense. Sorry for that.

Nothing to do with India and Pakistan sort of thing.

When I put posts like this, my only attention was two

1- Current affairs

2- Deep in my current affairs passion lies the behavior study of people living in different parts of the world. The reason for this is to find out how people deal with conflicts in those areas. What could change their behaviors e.g. Education, training, motivation, etc.

If you see my previous posts, you will find, I have similar posts about Pakistan.

( Lets try to write good English, lets not disturb Shakespeare's soul in grave- Any correction in language would be appreciated)

I can see how people could see it as an attempt to troll but honestly I replied on the issue, and not because you posted it. Take care.

Our contention is state shouldnt be split for some single person selfish motives, everyday as people learn the truth of telangana the support for it goes down.

Pakistan is also facing the same issues. Certain ethnic groups want separate provinces. It is completely based on political reasons rather than any other reasons.

So we figure it out that base of such issues has been most often politics. The political elite is playing with the common people for their own reasons and look at the common people they come to the streets and start burning tires and damaging properties. Political elite must be laughing at those people.

I, myself not against the more provinces or the state, as far as it doesn't create a financial burden on the country's resources.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/30/Proposed_states_and_territories_of_India.png

Read this article

What privilege does the rich have and how do they screw the rest 99%?

Though it has nothing to do with India. It is all about the rich ruling elite and the common people.

Our contention is state shouldnt be split for some single person selfish motives, everyday as people learn the truth of telangana the support for it goes down.

No matter the motives, fire has already been lit. When sitting Telangana MLA's irrespective of their parties all voting for separate state there's only so much a united andra campaign could do.

Just imagine the consequence of not dividing the state, entire Telangana region will see eruption of violence particularly Hyderabad. they much rather avoid all that.

No matter the motives, fire has already been lit. When sitting Telangana MLA's irrespective of their parties all voting for separate state there's only so much a united andra campaign could do.

Just imagine the consequence of not dividign the state, entire telangana region will see eruption of vilence particularly Hyderabad. they much rather avoid all that.
There wont be any flames, only ones making noises would be some dumb students in osmania university,not all of them though, dont think it as state in flames.Do you know the ground reality?

Back
Top Bottom